| || |
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Add border art in Word 2010
I am starting a short tutorial for using Text Boxes and WordArt, I am quite sure the questioner is looking out for the same:
Inserting a Text box:
- Select Insert tab and click on Text Box command in the Text group and select Draw Text Box in the drop-down menu that you will get, after that click and drag the document to create the text box. When you are done with the same then you can type to create text inside the text box.
- For moving the text box just Hover your mouse pointer over the edges of the text box and when it becomes a cross with arrows then you can Click and drag the text box in the desired direction on the page.
- For resizing textbox Click on the text box and simply drag one of the sizing handles on the corners to get the desired resizing, you can drag the sizing handles I any corners for adjusting height and width, the handles on the top or bottom will let you resize vertically where as the handles on the left and right will let you resize the text box horizontally.
- For changing the text box horizontally simply Select the text box and when you get a new Format tab then click on Edit Shape command and click on Change Shape. After clicking on Change Shape you will get a drop-down list from where you can select desired shape.
- For choosing a Shape Style just select the text box and when you get a new Format tab then click on more drop-down arrow and select the desired style from there.
- For changing the Fill just select text box and when you get a new Format tab then click on Shape Fill command and select a color from the list. If you want then you can select No Fill or More Fill Colors for using a color that might not be on the list.
- For changing Shape Outline just select text box and when you get a new Format tab then click on Shape Outline command and Select the desired color from the list. You can also choose No Outline or More Outline Colors for using the color that might not be in the list.
I think that?s enough to explain, I just wanted to add that you can also use Shadow Effects Using Shape Effect as well.