Thread: Error Invalid server response when updating DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4

Error Invalid server response when updating DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4

I have been running windows 7 in my system and now I have found that there is a new version of DAEMON tools via windows update. The problem that I am facing here is that when I am trying to install the same then I am getting an error message saying “Invalid server response.” I have tried installing the same several times after certain interval but I don’t know why I am getting the same error message every time. Is there anyone who has faced the same or help me out in downloading and installing DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4?

Re: Error Invalid server response when updating DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4

I just wanted to know wanted to know that had you faced any installation issue when installing the previous version of DAEMON Tools?? If yes then you will have to uninstall the same and reinstall it properly and then try to download the updated for the same. I have found people having such issues with update due to improper installation of previous version of DAEMON Tools. So just try that out and let me know if doing that it making any difference in your case.

As far as I am aware I did not had any issues with the installation of previous version of DAEMON Tools. Anyways now after you suggestion I have tried uninstalling older version of DAEMON Tools and have made a fresh installation of the same but even after that when I am trying to download DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4 via windows update then I am getting the same error message again. I thought there was something wrong going with the windows update but I have crossed checked it out by downloading and installing other available updates without any such issues. The problem is appearing to be with just DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4. I just wanted to know if there is anything else that I can try out further. Any help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.

In that case you can try installing DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4 manually as well, you just have to follow the below steps:
    First download DAEMON Tools Lite to 4.45.4 from disc-soft site and extract the files. After extracting the file check out for the setup file. Basically it might be having word ‘setup’ written in it, if you are not able to get the same then check out for daemon tools lite. exe.
    When you get the exe file then click on the same and proceed with the installation. After proceeding you will have to accept terms and also the places where you might be willing to access the program.
    So after confirming all this installation process will start and will take some while. Make sure that you are not interrupting the installation process before it gets completed.
    I don’t think you should have any issued with the manual installation but if you face any then feel free to ask. Best of luck