Thread: The best IM application that you prefer

The best IM application that you prefer

I guess my title itself describes my question. There no questions, no doubts, no queries. As I already mentioned I just wanted to know which chat application would be best for me. I have certain number of instant messenger name in my mind but not sure which one would be the best. I would love to list few of them over here so that it would be much easier for you all to at least choose the best out of them and let me know. My listed IMs are MSN messenger, Trillian, AOL instant messenger and Yahoo messenger. Now make sure that with whatever chat application you suggest should have an appropriate reason some advanced positive points. No matter if you do not choose or like any of them but at least mentioned the one that you like other than my above listed apps. Expecting numerous replies and suggestion/ opinion.

Re: The best IM application that you prefer

No matter how many related threads you create here or anywhere on internet, if you add Trillian as an option in the any Instant messenger then definitely it is bound to get the best response with respect to one of the best IM or chat application and I would be one amongst them. yes, I do prefer and I think there’s no need of giving any kind of reason for it.
    There are some of the interesting and most impressive features that makes this application the best available.
    • Firstly as far as I know this application is available for both the desktop PC and portable devices like smartphones and tablets.
    • This application is also said to be independent of any platform, I mean to say that Trillian does work well in all OS like Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iPhone and web.
    • This simple chat application can also help you to update your status or post your thought in any of the social networking site (where you have your own account)
    • Amongst all the OSs Trillian has the best support to the Windows as windows was its first platform. From the time it was launched it already over crossed other Instant messenger like Digsby and Pidgin.

Re: The best IM application that you prefer

Do you really feel that Trillian is better than Pidgin? If yes, then please do not consider me under that category. At least I do not feel that anything is better than Pidgin. In fact I do not think there’s any application that you have mentioned is better than Pidgin. I do have this application into my windows system from past 1 year and let me tell you that I am really enjoying it the best way possible. it never allowed me to have any complain or doubt on its feature or functionality. As I have used this application only in my windows system, I am not well aware of this compatibility with other OS but yeah I do know that it does support other OS like Linux and Unix but not certainly OS X.

Other than the OS it is compatible with the other chat networks like Google Talk, MSN messenger, Yahoo and many more. This messenger is not just for sending instant messages as according to its name but also it supports other features like transferring files then typing notifications and other standard features. The best thing that I like about Pidgin is its support. No matter what problem you face with this application, if ever you are into some problem with it and if you make a proper report and follow the procedure properly in order to get rid of the issue then you are bound to get a perfect solution in a short time period. If you feel that there’s any kind of bug in the application, just report it to the bug report section of its official. Soon they might start working on that bug and give you updated feedback all the time. Overall I just mean to say that they are always active and update their customers without disappointing them at all.