Thread: Adobe flash player error "Can't open application because it is not supported on this architecture" on Mac mini

Adobe flash player error "Can't open application because it is not supported on this architecture" on Mac mini

Hello friends, I am using a Mac system running on 10.5.8. System is working fine but i have problem with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium. I installed it right an hour ago but whenever am trying to launch the applications but it seems that every ting is grayed out. I cannot access any programs. Whenever i click on any of these grayed out programs, i get an error saying "You can't open this application because it is not supported on this architecture."

I am having good configuration with Intel i3 processor. Is there something that I should do to get this problem resolved?

Re: Adobe flash player error "Can't open application because it is not supported on this architecture" on Mac mini

I would like to tell you that the mac which you are using in your computer is older one and that is being used by IBM/Motorola PowerPC CPU. If you really wish to run this application then it is recommended to run the newer Mac with an Intel CPU. It is recommended to use OS X Lion which will give you the best performance. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

Re: Adobe flash player error "Can't open application because it is not supported on this architecture" on Mac mini

There is possibility that the app is marked as unsupported into the Launch Services database. There could be many reasons for this problem. Other than this, if the application is not installed properly then also you may get the errors like this and so launching that application is showing you that error message. I am not sure but reinstalling may resolve this problem.