Thread: What you do not liked in Adobe CS6

What you do not liked in Adobe CS6

Adobe Photoshop CS6 already available with several cool features. It has 23 cool new features which you have never imagined before. If you are really familiar with the previous version of Adobe Photoshop CS6, you will be definitely impressed with this new product. The new Mercury Graphics Engine, reengineered design tools, Blur Gallery and All-new Crop tool will make this software as really impressive for both experienced as well as beginners. But some professional found few features not feasible in their case.

Is there anyone who really doesn’t like the Adobe Photoshop CS6 or any of its its new things?

Re: What you do not liked in Adobe CS6

I don’t really hate any features and functionality of Adobe Photoshop CS6 but what I really didn’t liked is the price tag. The Adobe should offer different variants of CS6 so that even normal people can purchase and experience the features of CS6. The current price tag is very high and I don’t think that a normal user going to purchase this product. The entire suite is really huge and versatile. There is a subscription stuff but I don’t think that it will really help for digital publication. I do like to experience the CS6 because I have heard that it has the capability to render 3D images but due to the price tag, I am still on the older version.

As far as I know that the people who are using the Photoshop CS6 either a graphics designers or a web designer as a profession. They don’t care about purchasing this product no matter how much the price tag it may be because they need that software in any manner. I have am very much familiar with the CS6 and I do like all features in it, especially the newly designed controls to make work little more easier.

But what I don’t like is the interface of CS6. It will really freak everyone out. Everywhere you will see just Brown and gold/yellow,. The tools and other controls are itself very dark. I don’t find any improvement in the interface except just a few adjustments from older version to a new version.

I have heard that it has the capability to render 3D images
    You heard right. The Photoshop CS6 can video and 3D but it will not work well like a dedicated program. The experience will be somewhat different than what you think actually. You can load any 3D object in Photoshop and you can also add a 2D background image in a 3D app. But the Compositing will be not comfortable

I don’t think that there are any dislike things in Photoshop CS6. Professionals love this new suite. Still I can say that Adobe made this major upgrade to be helpful for all kinds of users. The new Blur and Liquify filters and HUD controls are the most needed for the designers along with new text and Shape tools. There is also a movie editing functionality and 3D object creation.

You can find 3D creation only in extended edition. Not in normal one. With this you can easily integrate the 3D objects in your projects. The main intention of CS6 is time-saving nature of the enhancements. It means you will get the decent output in a fraction of time. The result will be slicker, smoother and more attractive. For HD images, it a best choice.

I have also downloaded the CS6 but I have noticed that it take much system resource which is really unacceptable. In my system I have installed 16GB RAM and loading this apps I have observed that it eats more RAM than any other apps. If I start to use the 3D feature, the system will see quite slow. Rendering took almost 4 minutes to complete even for a small file.

I don’t have any more RAM modules to test. I assume that if I install more RAM, the rendering time may decrease. One more problem is, if you are a beginner to the Photoshop, this version is not the best option for you. If this is the first time for photoshop CS series, you will find very difficult to understand and learn this new program. Btu experienced users won’t find much trouble here.