Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Annoyed with Flash Player Permission Error on Windows

Windows Software

Old 28-05-2012

Annoyed with Flash Player Permission Error on Windows

I was installing flash player on my computer that is running Windows XP. Installation gets aborted immediately and shows me Permission Error. I tried to install that again but it shows me the same message one more time. This is really weird. Is there someone else who is facing the same problem? Thank you.

Old 28-05-2012

Re: Annoyed with Flash Player Permission Error on Windows

Are you using the admin account on your computer? If you are not the admin and you are using a normal account then there are certain restrictions with your account. So, if you want to install that then you must login with the admin account and then install flash in your computer. Other than this, you can simply download the flash player in your computer drive and then right click on that. Click on “Run as admin”, when you click on that then it will prompt you for the admin password for confirmation. Provide the same and press OK to confirm. It will start with the installation of the flash player. I don’t think that this time you will get that error message.
Old 28-05-2012

Re: Annoyed with Flash Player Permission Error on Windows

Are you running any security software in your computer? It is possible that the security software might be protecting the flash player to be installed on your computer. If you want to check it then you can simply disable the security software and after that try to install the flash player. If this is due to interruption of the software then flash player will start to install without any problem. Normally to disable any of the antivirus in your computer, you will just have to right click on the icon of it from the system tray and then click on disable. I hope this will be helpful for you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,