Thread: Nokia Pc Suite not connecting with Nokia E7-00 after upgrade

Nokia Pc Suite not connecting with Nokia E7-00 after upgrade

Hi guys, I am having Nokia E7 smart phone. I really like this phone. I took this phone as the nokia is the leading brand in the mobile technology. Nokia has the best symbian phones till now. I love this phone very much. I have stored many things in my phone. I have updated the Nokia PC suite to 3.3.86 and now when I am trying to connect the E7 with the PC it is not getting connected. I also tried to connect the device with the help of Bluetooth but nothing happens. Does someone else has the same problem. Can anyone provide me solution for this?

Re: Nokia Pc Suite not connecting with Nokia E7-00 after upgrade

I had the same problem with my nokia N8. When I updated the Nokia suite software to the latest version 3.3.86. After the update the problem has arrived. I told my friend regarding this then he gave me the solution to up come with this problem. Follow the steps.
    • Close Nokia Suite
    • Disconnect the device from your computer
    • Go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers
    • Check for your device. Right click you device and delete it.
    • Now connect you device
    • It will install the your device again
    • Let the computer install the device completely
    • Start the Nokia Suite again and check for your device is connected or do not try to update your phone software.

I think that you have not installed the software properly. The software which you have downloaded might not be downloaded completely. Try reinstalling the software this would help you out. I had suggested my friend this solution and it worked for him. He was having the software problem in his computer. Remove the software from the computer and reboot the computer. After the reboot install the nokia suite again and then try connecting your phone. This will install the phone again and then you will be able to connect your phone with the nokia suite.

I was having the same problem with my Nokia C5-00. I didn’t update the nokia suite then also I was having the problem of getting the device connected to the computer. I tired the removing of the device from the control panel. It didn’t work fine. I also reinstalled the nokia suite but nothing happen. Then I discussed this problem with my friend and he advised me to check the USB cable. When I tried to connect the device with another USB cable it worked. The problem was with the USB cable which I was using. I think that you might be having the same problem as I had. You should check the USB cable which you are using and try to connect your phone with another USB cable in your computer.

I think that the problem is with the Nokia suite 3.3.86. I am also having the same problem of connectivity. I checked the USB cable. I reinstalled the nokia suite around 3 times then also no solution to this problem. Then I installed the Nokia Suite 3.4.35 Beta version form the Nokia Beta Labs. This version works fine in my computer and I am having no problem in connecting my phone with the computer. You can also try the beta version and check for the problems that they are occurring or not.

I had the same problem as you are having. I didn’t had the solution for this problem. I discussed this problem with one of my friend and then he told me download the PC Connectivity Solution, Connectivity Cable Driver and Nokia nPlatform software. These are the additional software which is for supporting the nokia suite to connect the phone with the computer. I downloaded the software which he told me and then when I connected the phone with the computer I was not able to connect it. Then I rebooted the computer and after the reboot I was able to connect the phone with the computer. I suggest you to download the software which I downloaded and then you will be able to connect the phone with the computer without any problem.