Thread: GPU overdrive missing in AMD Vision Engine Control Center

GPU overdrive missing in AMD Vision Engine Control Center

I am not able to understand that what is the reason for this problem. I have accepted all the terms and warnings from the AMD Vision Engine Control Center but then also I am not able to get access to the GPU overdrive section. This is not the only problem with this, I am not even able to save the settings used for the other sections. This is very weird as I have not done any changes with the settings and it started with the problem automatically. Is there someone else who have faced the same problem with this or know that what is the solution for this? If yes then please post that over here. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: GPU overdrive missing in AMD Vision Engine Control Center

I would like to tell you that 11.2 and 11.3 version of AMD Vision Engine Control Center are having too many issues. You have not mentioned that which version of the AMD Vision Engine Control Center you are using. If you are having the 11.2 and 11.3 version then it will be better for you to move back to the 11.1 version. Other than this, you can try to make use of MSI Afterburner. MSI Afterburner is software for monitoring, overclocking and management settings for your graphics card. The application is based on the famous Riva Tuner and sports a very neat GUI. Monitoring is directly integrated in the software but can do settings to keep an eye on temperatures. It supports not just the graphics card from MSI but also all GeForce and Radeon graphics cards. The overclocking potential varies from video card video card. Even the same models can achieve very different results when overclocking. So make step by step approach to the limit of your graphics card.

Re: GPU overdrive missing in AMD Vision Engine Control Center

It is possible that the driver or application which you are having is corrupted otherwise outdated. What you can do is download the latest diver from the official site and install that in your computer. There can also be some other reasons for this problem but this is the most possible reason for this and you must try by updating the drivers.