| || |
Join Date: May 2011
Download WD SmartWare Version 184.108.40.206 for Windows
Tag: WD SmartWare, Western Digital, windows XP, download, DVR Expander ID: Dannai7
Western Digital released WD SmartWare Version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. You can download this latest update from official site. With WD SmartWare Version 18.104.22.168 your able to fix high memory utilization issue and Offers backing up to public folder and shared folder in Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices. Minimum System Requirement
Steps to update the WD SmartWare Software
- Windows XP 32-bit Service Pack 3, Windows XP 64-bit Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Microsoft. NET Framework 4 or higher installed on your computer.
- Before installing WD SmartWare Version 22.214.171.124 update make sure you have installed Microsoft. NET Framework 4, if you donít have Microsoft. NET Framework 4 then go through the below link to download Microsoft. NET Framework 4:
Click here to download Microsoft. NET Framework 4
- Once you finish downloading, Double click on downloaded file and follow the instructions as prompted.
- To update WD SmartWare to Version 126.96.36.199 you need to download windows WD SmartWare Software Updater to your system:
Click here to download Windows WD SmartWare Software Updater
- Now locate to the download and then open WD SmartWare Software Updater, go through the all instruction while updating. Once you complete updating WD SmartWare Software, restart your system and then start the WD SmartWare software. On the WD SmartWare software, go to Backup tab and make sure backup is active.