Thread: How to Customize color panels and text in Roxio Creator 2012

How to Customize color panels and text in Roxio Creator 2012

I need help here. I have upgraded to Roxio Creator 2012. Before that was having a old Video Wave editor interface. IT was easy to use and conformable. The thing is that in Video Wave I was able to put in the color panel and add the text that would be in the panel until the duration and transition effects but I am having problem with this 2012 in regarded so the color panels and text. When I add the test and the color panel , the transition effect is in the panel is predefined invent though I have give it a rule of dissolve. It stay on the screen after appearing till 15 sec instead of the time that I have chosen for it. It overlay the photo . I have no idea why is this is happening , is there anyone here can help me on this issue as I have looked everywhere but not able to find any solution to this , can you people here tell me how can I restrict the text display with the panel display the panel display , I would be really appreciate this .

Re: How to Customize color panels and text in Roxio Creator 2012

You are right that older version was easier and better to use. What I need to do is to have the blue panel that will be slow fade to the red panel and on the same time the text will appeared. And this will be done in time interval of 7 to 8 sec. Both the color panel & text will disappear to the blue, but the problem is that I am not finding any text dissolve option and the Storyline and Timeline options disappeared as soon as I go to the internal tracks.