Thread: LoadLibrary failed with error 126 on windows 7

LoadLibrary failed with error 126 on windows 7

In my computer I have asus p7h55 lx motherboard and I have 4Gb RAM, Intel core i3 processor, 500Gb hard disk and ATI Radeon HD 5670. I am using windows 7 operating system with my computer. Suddenly my computer has started giving me annoying problem. Whenever I open any software which uses Photoshop at that time I get error saying “LoadLibrary failed with error 126”. I have tried to solve this problem by opening the uninstalling the graphic drivers from my computer and cleaning the system with the driver sweeper. After cleaning the computer with the help of driver sweeper I have installed drivers again in my computer but that does not helped me to solve this issue. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: LoadLibrary failed with error 126 on windows 7

Try this solution to fix this problem and the check whether you problem get solved or not? You have to click on the start menu and click on the search bar type “window update” on there after typing the windows update you have to press neter key. Now you have to click on the check for the windows update. Now you have to wait for some time and see whether it shows any updates related to the OpenGL drivers? If it finds the OpenGL driver updates then you have to check that option and then click on the install button. Now after that you have to restart your system and then you have to check whether you are getting” LoadLibrary failed with error 126” error while opening programs or not? If you get same problem after trying this solution then let me know.

I have solved this problem by installing the AMD Catalyst OpenGL 4.2 driver in my computer. In my computer I am using windows vista operating system and whenever I was trying to open Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 in my computer at that time I was getting same error and then first I tought that problem is with the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 and that is why I have opened programs from the control panel in my computer and then uninstalled Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 from my computer. Now after that I cleaned my system with the help of Clcleaner and then I have rebooted my system. After rebooting the computer I have installed Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 again in my computer and then when I tried to launched it at that time I get same error. Now after that I have tried to find the solution on internet regarding “LoadLibrary failed with error’ and then I have come to know that AMD has released the “AMD Catalyst OpenGL 4.2 driver” which resolves this problem and then I have downloaded AMD Catalyst OpenGL 4.2 driver and installed it. After installing the drivers my problem get solved. I will also suggest you to download AMD Catalyst OpenGL 4.2 driver from here DOWNLOAD and then install it in your system.

Well I have first check for the updates in my system but It didn’t find anything and after that I have downloaded AMD Catalyst OpenGL 4.2 driver in my computer and installed it. After installing the drivers I have restarted my system and then when I have tried to open software’s which use openGL at that time I get same error. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.