Thread: unable to capture YouTube video using Roxio Creator 2012

unable to capture YouTube video using Roxio Creator 2012

I am using Lenovo laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system. I installed Roxio Creator 2012 in my computer and I am facing problem with video utility of the Roxio. Normally when we open video utility and then click on Web Video icon and stream YouTube video after that it get captured in the video utility of the Roxio but in my case when I open YouTube video and then go back to the utility after streaming gets over at that time I don’t get the video. I am using internet explorer browser. I don’t know what is wrong with it. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: unable to capture YouTube video using Roxio Creator 2012

I am not facing any issues while capturing the YouTube video from with the help of the Roxio Video Copy and Convert utility, you might not following the correct procedure to capture the video and because of that this problem is occurring. You should try these steps and then see whether you can capture the video or not? First of all open Video Copy and Convert utility in your computer and then you have to click on the movies tab. Now you will see the Copy and Convert option and you have to select that. After selecting that you click on the convert option. if video converting tab is not already opened then you have to open it also. Now you need to choose web video and it will ask you to open browser for playing the online video which you need. Now don’t close the video converting video and start playing your required video from the browser. Once your video load completely then you need to go to the video converting window again and then you will find your required video there. After that select your video from Web Video window and then select add option. now select the required output format of the video and convert it. try this steps and then let me know whether everything works properly or not?

When you click on the web icon and then open YouTube video from your browser at that time it capture the video correctly. the only thing which you have to do is after streaming gets over you have to open Roxio Video Copy and Convert utility and then close the loading window. After closing the loading window you need to open capture window again and after that you will see the capture video there. I would also like to tell you that some of YouTube videos are not downloadable so you should try this with different videos.

I have open Roxio Video Copy and Convert utility and then close the loading window and then I have clicked on the capture option and again but at that time also I didn’t see any capture video there. I have also tried to solve this problem by opening the control panel and going in to the programs and repairing the Roxio Creator 2012 from there but after repairing the Roxio Creator 2012 also I was getting same problem again. If anyone has answer regarding this then let me know.

When you click on the web video option and in Roxio Video Copy and Convert utility at that time open any other browser instead of internet explorer and then load your video. Now check whether same problem it occurring or not? if you don’t get same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your internet explorer browser. I am telling this because I am using Google chrome browser and I am not facing any issues with it. Try this trick it might be helpful for you.

In my computer I was facing many problem while capturing the video from the Roxio Video Copy and Convert utility and then I have installed Video DownloadHelper add on in Mozilla Firefox and I am not facing any problem while capturing YouTube video from it. you can get the Video DownloadHelper add on from the official site of Mozilla Firefox.