Thread: blu-ray loop back to start on completion after burned with Roxio Toast 11

blu-ray loop back to start on completion after burned with Roxio Toast 11

How come such problems occur after the completion of the burning process only with Roxio Toast 11? I am not sure whether this issue ever creates with other CD burner software but now I am one of them who have encountered this issue. With my Roxio Toast 11 after I complete the burning process I have always noticed that the Blu-ray gets back to the initial starting point. I guess this shouldn’t happen if the process is completely done. And the worst thing is that it takes the process in looping format. My Toast 11 is not an old one; I have recently bought it and installed it on my Mac Pro with 10.6.5 running into it. Also I bought a internal Blu-ray burner. When it comes to Toast the blu ray works just awesome, I was easily able to create a blu ray but as I said the only issue I have been noticing is the loop back problem, once the video or movie is completed the blu ray discs loops back to the initial or starting point. I have also tried a doing certain tests on my Sony Blu ray player but failed to get any appropriate solution. Also I tried with the certain option in Roxio Toast and modified few settings but didn’t get anything that could fix the error.

When I checked the DVD Studio prop I found an option into it where I was able manually able to get any movie get back to the initial point after its completion. Also I tried running blu-ray with VLC player been seems like even with this player the issue remains the same. I know that i didn’t too enough research to get to know the main cause of the problem but as far as I am concerned according to me I think it’s solely Toast that is causing the problem and I would blame it until and unless I discover the main culprit. I desperately need a help to get the problem solved. Please help me out and let me know what exactly is causing the issue. is it really Toast that is causing the issue or something else is the main reason?

Re: blu-ray loop back to start on completion after burned with Roxio Toast 11

I don’t think its an issue until it happens in some unusual manner and also occurs automatically. There are certain things that you need to know. First of all know that the movie always returns back to the main menu and starts again if the continuous play option is not checked and there is a menu. You are supposed to add on a Menu not with Toast, or else you may find the video or the movie playing continuously. It better suggested you to choose an Auto Play disc at insert, by selecting this option you will be able to skip the Menu at the starting point of the time and then skip it at the end as according to your expectation.

Re: blu-ray loop back to start on completion after burned with Roxio Toast 11

I am not sure but I have something to say with regards to this issue. I have something unique to share, do you know to access photoshop? I f yes then why don’t you try to create a solid image of any color say black if possible or anything as according to your choice in photoshop and then use that image as a Menu. Now what will happen is once all the clips or videos are track are completely played from the Menu and when it reaches to the end of the Menu automatically it will switch to the black screen. By doing this you will prevent from the looping and starting the process all over again. And at any point if you prefer to replay the list then what you can do is click on play on your DVD player and this would do as per your request starting the Menu all over again. Other than this if with my suggestion you find anything else that I have not mentioned here then please let me know about it. I will definitely look into it and try to get the problem resolved as soon as possible. first go with what I said.