Thread: if i click Background Audio, then Roxio Creator 2012 hangs

if i click Background Audio, then Roxio Creator 2012 hangs

I am using Dell Studio laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system. I have installed Roxio Creator 2012 in my computer. It has suddenly started giving me problems. Whenever I open Videowave for editing the video and then click on the Background Audio option at that time it crashes. I have opened system configuration utility and then disabled all the startup items from there. Now after doing that I have restarted my computer but then also I was facing same problem while selecting the Background Audio. How can I get rid of this problem?

Re: if i click Background Audio, then Roxio Creator 2012 hangs

Have you tried to solve this problem by repairing the Roxio Creator 2012 in your computer? if not then you should open Roxio Creator 2012 installer in your computer and then select repair option from there. After repairing the Roxio Creator 2012 you have to open it and then check whether you are facing same problem or not? Many times by repairing the software can help us to solve this issue.

Re: if i click Background Audio, then Roxio Creator 2012 hangs

Well I was also facing same problem with Roxio Creator and then first I have tried to solve this problem by repairing the software but after doping that also I was getting same problem. now after that I have contact Roxio support regarding this p[problem and they have told me to uninstall Roxio Creator from the system and install all the windows updates first and the reinstall the Roxio Creator again. Now after that I have opened control panel and then clicked on the add and remove programs. After that I have uninstalled Roxio Creator and then I have restarted my PC. Then I have performed windows update and then installed Roxio Creator again in my computer. after doing that my problem get solved, I will also suggest you to uninstall Roxio Creator from your system and then install windows update. After doing that install Roxio Creator again in your system and then see what the result is.