Thread: getting error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error after burning video file using mydvd

getting error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error after burning video file using mydvd

I am using Roxio MyDVD software and I use to burn DVD s with this software. In my computer I have windows 7 operating system and all the thing were working fine. Now suddenly Roxio MyDVD has started giving me problems. Now whenever I burn video from MyDVD after that I get Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. I don’t know what is causing this issue. please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: getting error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error after burning video file using mydvd

Normally this problem can be solved by reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package in computer but before you reinstall it I will suggest you to make sure that any other software is not interfering with your software. you should Hide All Microsoft Services from system configuration utility and then disable remaining services. Now after that you have to also select Selective Startup from general tab and then restart your computer. Now you have to whether you get same error or not. if you get error than any other program is interfering with mydvd.

Re: getting error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error after burning video file using mydvd

If above solution does not help you then I will suggest you to click on the start menu and then open control panel from there. In the control panel you have to click on the programs. Now you will see the list of the programs installed in your computer and then you have to look for the mydvd software and see whether there is “change or remove” option or not. if there is “change or remove” option then click on it and then you have to select repair option. now after that it will repair the software and after repairing the software you have to see whether you are still getting Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error or not? in my computer I was getting same problem with Easy Media Creator and then have repaired the software and then my problem get solved. You should also try above steps and then see whether your problem gets solved or not?

After performing the clean boot also I am getting same error. I have opened control panel in my computer and then clicked on the programs and then I have tried to solve this problem by repairing the software but after repairing the software also I was experiencing same problem. I have also uninstalled mydvd and then installed it again in my computer but reinstalling the application does not make any difference. If anyone have any idea to solve this problem then let me know. Thank you in advance.

You should first remove Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable from your computer and then restart your computer. Now you download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable from internet and then install it. After installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable you have to check whether same error is occurring or not? there many users who have faced similar issue and solved it by reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.

Hello friends I am using mydvd in my computer and many times while playing any DVD I get same error. I have reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable but that does not help me to solve this problem. I have also reinstalled mydvd from my system but after doing that also I get same problem. What should I do to get rid of this error?

DirectX Video Acceleration and then see whether you are getting same error while playing DVD or not? To disable DirectX Video Acceleration you have to open Windows Media Player in your computer and after opening the Windows Media Player you have to click on the file menu and choose tools. Now click on the options and select performance. After that you have to click on the advanced option and then remove checkmark from “Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration” option. click on OK button and then your problem will get solved. may be after disabling the DirectX Video Acceleration your problem will get solved.