Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-05-2012

Aspect Ratio is not proper using Videowave in Roxio Creator 2012

I was just using Videowave in Roxio Creator 2012 which think is great program. There were no issues when I downloaded and installed and made use of it. I was suddenly with major issues as I noticed that any video over more size than 5gb or 3 gb's jams up and it tends to moves slowly , I was also not able to see any video fast forwarding or rewinding frame as I need to get to the last scene. Then it came to my notice that I was with some issues with my Video Card as well as its' software version messed me up with this situation. It was not solved. But another problem came in my way where I was not able to get with the Aspect Ratio s it seems to be improper using Videowave. So I just tried with some of the best options suitable to do this , but found nothing , I should say that they should also develope a good interface for what user is looking. I think I will switch to another video player program. I just played some files with avi format with aspect ratio of 16:9 on the computer and they appeared to be different on my other devices when played the same files. As I was with aspect ratio of 4:3 when I tied the same file which played with 16:9 on my pc. I then experimented the same on PS3 but with the same result. So the video looks really small in comparison with the monitor size and how we are able to solve this issue. Please assist me as I need to format more videos .
Old 13-05-2012

Re: Aspect Ratio is not proper using Videowave in Roxio Creator 2012

If the video is playing well on your another device like you told on your DVD player , it is of less ratio which tends to produce the picture with less amount of space, you need to check in settings in the DVD player or TV setup as the video works for you that clearly indicates that the software has done its job well. So I need to say , you can look for changing some settings on your TV input and look in your HDMI or Component and Composite settings.
Old 13-05-2012

Re: Aspect Ratio is not proper using Videowave in Roxio Creator 2012

I was also having same issues as I viewed my videos on my system and the aspect ratio seems to be different in other devices such as DVD player and TV. I just moved in my Player settings but count find any clues after experimenting a lot in it. later , as found from sources, you need to set what the Project will be before you begin in VideoWave. I then was having some options for handling non-widescreen clips when added. It came to my notice that all HD Project are automatically widescreen but the Source files should be widescreen.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,