Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need Exchange Server Statistics

Windows Software

Old 09-05-2012

Need Exchange Server Statistics

I am using Exchange server in my home computer. if i send 10 messages from one user, i want to know how many users read my message.

Old 10-05-2012

Re: Need Exchange Server Statistics

I think that Exchange server already has the ability to generate message tracking log files, that contains the information you want to be able to not only track messages through the system, but to also be able to produce reports. So for that you have to turn on message tracking first, which is found on the properties of the server object in Exchange System Manager. Don't forget to tick the box for subject tracking, which is really useful. Once that is done, get ready for yourself with a suitable 3rd party software package that can read in the information in these tracking log files such as the Promodag Reports or the MessageStats from Quest.
Old 15-05-2012

Its very difficult to understand message tracking log file. Is there ant 3rd party tools available to track this information.
Old 16-05-2012

I think that the Microsoft Exchange Server Profile Analyzer tool lets administrators collect estimated statistical information from a single mailbox store or across an Exchange Server organization. You can use the collected data to perform the following operations:
  1. Analyze the performance and health of a mailbox server.
  2. Improve capacity planning models.
  3. Improve testing methodologies and tools.
  4. Improve future client and server products.
More information can be found here - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...exchg.65).aspx

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,