Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MS Works 9 update asks for a works9.msi in Dell Studio Hybrid 140g

Windows Software

Old 09-05-2012

MS Works 9 update asks for a works9.msi in Dell Studio Hybrid 140g

Hey guys I am stuck with this weird problem, I am hoping to get rid out of it as soon as possible. I am hoping that you all would provide me some help for the same. Here goes my problem a few days ago I was trying to update my MS works 9 and the update asked for a installation CD or works9.msi. Now how can I have the installation CD for this particular software because this software was already pre-installed? So I stopped the update right away and I ticked on the box which denoted remind me later. So can anyone tell in future if I have to update it what should I do? It asks for a installation CD which I don?t have so is it the software problem or some problem with the machine. I need to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. so suggest me some solution on which I can workout. Any ideas or any suggestions would be really appreciated from my side. Waiting for the help.

Old 09-05-2012

Re: MS Works 9 update asks for a works9.msi in Dell Studio Hybrid 140g

Hey do one thing do download Microsoft works again. if you don?t have the download file then we have the link for you. here is the file Microsoft works. Once you have downloaded run the program, during the installation just select repair and install option. Once the process gets completed. Now again re-attempt the update. See if the updates are getting installed or not. I am sure it will do.

There might be some important files missing in the MS works program that you have. So that?s why the update is asking for a installation Cd so that it can recover all those files. Anyways that?s the method for you. do give it a try and let me know if it was useful for you or not.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,