Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which version of MS Outlook and IBM Lotus note does nokia suite 3.3.86 support

Windows Software

Old 02-05-2012

Which version of MS Outlook and IBM Lotus note does nokia suite 3.3.86 support

I am using Nokia N8 and want to sync my device with my laptop. I want to sync all my outlook and lotus notes from my phone to laptop. But the new version of nokia suite is unable to sync the outlook as well as lotus notes. It used to sync in the previous version of the PC suite. The new versions are not able to sync with the lotus notes and outlook. Anybody has a solution for this?

Old 02-05-2012

re: Which version of MS Outlook and IBM Lotus note does nokia suite 3.3.86 support

I suggest you to use Lotus Notes Traveler to sync. It is a third party application for nokia suite to get sync with lotus notes. I used this application and it’s very easy to use it. You can easily sync with all your lotus notes. You can download Lotus note Traveler from here

Nokia suite supports outlook. But to sync with outlook you have to install the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB952142). This version of the outlook supports nokia suite. You have to install it and afterwards you will be able to sync with the outlook. You can download the MS outlook from here

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,