I read it a few minutes back and I already knew that it won’t work, I was waiting for Rajni’s feedback so that I could help you with another solution which goes as below:
• First of all you should be downloading an Office 2010 Removal Tool, which is ‘Uninstall Office 2007’ which can uninstall office 2010 as well
• Run the Remove Office 2007 which you will be finding in the program files of your system and to go ahead, click on the ‘Go’ button out there
• Wait for a few seconds and note to save all open files and applications and close them as the tool will automatically restart the system
• As soon as your pc will restart, remove office 2007 will come up with a dialog box asking you click on ‘Done’ to complete the process.
• Now, as mentioned in the last post, there is a possibility of left over office elements which needs to be rectified for that use CCleaner
• Google for that and download it and then install it to run the program to get desired results.
• You will see a list of items to your left, from which you simply need to ‘Registry’ out there. Which will help you go ahead
• Now, inside the ‘Registry Integrity ’ list, you need to select the desired type or you can select all and then run the scan for issues button available
• You will have to wait till this entire process is correctly finished and that will lead to another dialog box.
• In this dialog box, you will see the list of issue, select all those which are pertaining to the Office 2010 and then select ‘Fix selected issues’.
• Then, you need to confirm the process to be done, in the dialog box which follows the above given process.
• Choose the location that is available for the backup changes in the system, and then click on the button ‘Save’ to go ahead
• After which you will have click on the button which reads ‘Fix All Selected Issues’ in order to fix your issue.
Now, follow the above given steps and they should be enough to solve your issue, please note that in the above motioned steps have included some utilities, you are free to use any other or better ones if available but the ones I listed proved to be the best for me!