Thread: How to fix Dragon Voice 11 issues?

How to fix Dragon Voice 11 issues?

I have installed Dragon Voice on my computer and it is running on sequencing machine. I got below mentioned error message while testing on client before uploading on server. I am running Procmon and nstex50.dll is getting displayed into the process. It was showing in Q drive into Procmon. I am getting below mentioned error message in C drive.

11:39:46.0332385 AM sfttray.exe
    1056 QueryDirectory
    Q:\DragonVoice.V02\Program Files\Nuance\NaturallySpeaking11\Program
    SUCCESS 0: upgrdll.dll, 1: upgrade.exe, 2: txtext.dll, 3: twovermsg.exe, 4: tweetsharp.dll, 5: tutorial8.exe, 6: tokenizer.dll, 7: teedit.dll, 8: stlport.5.0.dll, 9: server.dll, 10: scripting.dll, 11: schedmgr_nld.dll, 12: schedmgr_ita.dll, 13: schedmgr_fra.dll, 14: schedmgr_esp.dll, 15: schedmgr_enx.dll, 16: schedmgr_deu.dll, 17: schedmgr.exe, 18: savewave.exe, 19: sas7_ctl.ocx, 20: sas7_000.dll, 21: rsstdv2.dll, 22: register.ini, 23: powermic2.dll, 24: outlook_agent.dll, 25: oemdvr.dll, 26: nstex50.dll, 27: nsbrowse_nld.dll, 28: nsbrowse_ita.dll, 29: nsbrowse_fra.dll, 30: nsbrowse_esp.dll, 31: nsbrowse_deu.dll, 32: nsbrowse.exe
    Let me know if you are having any useful information resolve my problem.

Re: How to fix Dragon Voice 11 issues?

Let me know if you have tried to launch application at the time of sequence or for FB1. If you have done the same then I am suggesting that you should try with re-sequencing without running application. You can also give a try sequencing of application where you have installed the application. Do you having .local -ending files at installation directory? Those files are supposed to redirect DLL loading calls to the local directory. Also it seems to be nice option if you are creating separate vdisk for Q drive rather than that of Sequencer which would create substituted drive letter. I have found that there was an issue with 4.6 SP1 so you should use 4.6 SP1 HF3.

Re: How to fix Dragon Voice 11 issues?

I do agree with you. there is need of create a new drive on sequencing machine rather than that of relying on sequencer would do this particular thing. at the time of creating and assigning drive letter to Disk Management you have to see that drive which you have selected should be virtual drive.
    You should get an option to launch shortcut in order to optimize APP-V. it would capture launch hence it supposed to stream bit faster. If you launch app at the time of sequencing might work for you. you should sequence at the time of install and you should not launch . it seem that issue is associated to figure out your file in C drive then you have to see that application which are installed on Q drive. in very less situation you might need to install Application on C: drive as that application is not developed properly.