Thread: Sync Two Videos Together

Sync Two Videos Together

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUENBY

There are the things that are require if you want to play the external audio track with video, so for that you just follow this steps:•Go to Media
    •After that go to the Advanced Open File
    •So from the list, select the video file that you want to sync
    •After the selection, check the checkbox followed by ‘Show more options’
    •Now try to play another media synchronously by selecting the audio file you want to use.
    •So finally go to the Audio and from there switch to the Audio Track and then Track 2 to select the audio track.
    This above steps will help you to play two different file separately.

Hello
    I'm after some more help with this, i want to be able to play two videos simultaneously but using one set of controls to control both videos. Whilst i can do this using the method you have described above, i now need to be able to shuffle through each individual video to get the starting point of each video.

A bit of backround information
    I work for a racing team and i want to be able to compare to different drivers after theyhave competed 10 laps running (example) but reason i need to be able to start the videos at different points is if one driver does his best lap on lap 3 and the other on lap 9 ineed to be able to scroll through each video individually to the correct starting point, then have one button to start and stop the footage.
    Hope that helps explain what i want to be able to do.
    Please help and if you need any furter information please ask

Thanks for you help

Re: Sync Two Videos Together

Hi prodrive

that is possible but only with the help of a program called as Premiere Pro CS3. download and install it. having installed What you need to do is put up a video in the timeline so that it will get displayed in the Preview Monitor. Double click on the file and the video will get displayed in the Edit Monitor. There is a Effects Controls panel just above the Edit Monitor. Click on it. Once done with that in the motion button just uncheck the Uniform Scale box option. Now scale the video with whatever size you want to see. Repeat the same procedure with the other video as well but ensure that you move the other video on the other side of the preview monitor. So with that you will be able to see both the videos at the same time. I hope this solution does helps you a lot.