Thread: Software to undrm kindle ebook

Software to undrm kindle ebook

I have downloaded many of the ebooks and wish to convert them to some other format. But whenever try to do that then it shows me that it is drmed. So I want to ask that if there is any software that can help me to undrm these ebooks. I was searching for the same on web but not found anything useful from there. So I thought that it will be better if I start the same over here. Can somebody over here tell me that if there is some software from which I can remove this DRM protection from the Kindle ebook. If you have any other technique to do this then tell me that also. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

re: Software to undrm kindle ebook

This seems like you wish to make use of the kindle ebook on some other device. If you want to this then I don’t think there is something better than using the Calibre. This is very helpful because market is full of choices: Amazon Kindle, the Barnes & Noble Nook, the Sony eReader and the Ectaco jetBook form a selection of popular products.It is an application in Python and Qt4 under the GPL v3, which can easily convert between most of the Ebook formats available today. The splash screen of Calibre is first shown when you start the app. In addition to converting between different formats, ebook, it can do much more. You are then greeted with the main window of the Calibre. First, you will find an empty list, but this can be quickly changed by simply copying your ebook files from your file manager, drag and drop into the main window of Calibre. Let's take a look at the most important parts of the Calibre window.

At the top of the window is the toolbar, which outlines in the upper image in red color. All buttons provide up to you to other options, this is indicated by the downward arrow located next to it. The buttons are, from left to right: books to the library, metadata, edit, convert books, select, Preview, Calibre Library, donations to support Calibre, retrieve messages, save to disk, Join / Split, remove books, watch Calibre manual and settings.

The list to sort, label and browser is located on the left and is outlined in blue. Here you choose how to sort the Calibre library and specify how you would like that the libraries are to be displayed. In the yellow marker drop-down menus, you will be able to manage your library, such as the setting for the sorting, the search criteria, and manage your libraries.

The top view shows the list of library books in Calibre within the black border. If you double-click on a title in the library list, the book with the internal Ebook viewer is open from Calibre.

Top right corner of Calibre is a preview window that shows the book cover of the selected book, while it is highlighted magenta. Among them, in the lower right corner of the Calibre window, there are some buttons (marked in orange) which are designed to make your display libraries further refined, as well as an indicator of conversion jobs that the calibre is currently executing. I will explain the leftmost button in the orange section below again separately. The second button turns on (blue bordered) Label the browser. The third button activates the preview window.

First button in the orange section shows the front pages of your eBooks in a single run of images on your library list in a window. Just click and drag the mouse to the left or right to scroll through the available titles. You may not have all your books with the graphic book covers, in this case, it will show you the first page of your ebook text file by default (this is also the reason why some of the book covers in detail the screen so that that can be displayed as filled with text pages).

Calibre can do much more than that. With the caliber, you will be able to maintain your ebook collection sort, and categorize. Calibre can edit the metadata stored in the eBook file format and are used by many ebook readers to view the list of "contents" of ebooks, which are stored on the e-book reader. Calibre will also help when transferring your content to your Ebook Reader. This is especially handy if you use an eBook reader that downloads the ebook files to the internal memory of the ebook reader's. If you connect your Ebook Reader to your computer, the icon for the eBook Reader and any additional memory cards, which were installed in the eBook Reader displays on your toolbar. You can remove the Ebook Reader and the additional memory cards within Calibres on with the appropriate options on the toolbar from the system. You can customize the content daily, weekly or monthly, depending on the time period in which appears the appropriate journal, choose to download.

If you run Calibre for the first time, you will be taken on the "Welcome Wizard". Here you have to specify the home directory where to save your Calibre eBook libraries. After you specify the directory for the Calibre library, click the "Next". From the second screen after the Welcome Wizard, you can select the model of your ebook reader. Calibre uses this information to optimize the layout of the text on the screen of your ebook reader. The third screen of the Welcome Wizard is congratulation for the successful installation.

There are five separate categories of configuration options for specifying how Calibre Ebook processes your data. In the category of "interface" you can customize the information displayed on the computer screen. With the option "Conversion" You can tell Calibre, which are your preferred options for input and output, and common conversion options. In the settings under "Import / Export" you can tell Calibre how to proceed when importing and exporting of various ebook file formats. "Sharing" allows your converted Ebook files either by e-mail exchange or via a server on the Internet. Finally, you can manage the settings under "Advanced" plugins, which are available for Calibre.

EPUBReader is a plugin for Firefox with which we can open and read publications in the ePub format. This is a standard format used to distribute electronic books. The plugin not only shows us the document book but it also offers the same options as the most viewers for eBooks, ie, we can change the font, colors and customize the margins.This supplement gives us the ability to manage our library, importing titles that we downloaded and also add new revenue from the web pages for the sale of electronic books. One of the most interesting aspects of this development is its ease of use, which allows you to take full advantage of the program since the first time that we open. The interface is fairly easy and this course facilitates the use of plugins. If you want to enter the world of electronic literature and still do not have an eBook reader then do not wait any longer and download now EPUBReader on your computer.

You can also make use of the Wondershare MePub. EPUB is a powerful and easy creator that lets you create e-books in EPUB format on Mac OS X. It gives you the ability to create eBooks in EPUB format of popular formats, including. Docx,. Pdf,. Epub. Chm,. Html. jpg,. png, content, etc. on all eBooks in EPUB format are converted from new fluid, and the text display can be optimized for a display device including e-reader or other.

Here are the highlights of this:
    • Quickly and easily create EPUB eBook format on Mac
    • Creates ebooks in ePub format of PDF, Word, HTML, CHM, image formats, etc.
    • Keep the original text, images, graphics, etc. after Coversion
    • Customize the book's cover, index, design, etc.
    • Import an unlimited number of multi-format files at once

Supported Formats
    • Input: PDF (.pdf), MS Word (.doc/.docx), Txt (.txt), Html (.html/.htm/.xhtml), Chm (.chm), EPUB (.epub), Images (.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif/.tiff);
    • Output: EPUB (.epub);

System Requirements
    • Additional Software: Microsoft Word (Only needed when converting .doc to .epub);
    • Minimum Hardware Requirements: 500 MHz processor, 512 MB Memory, 50 MB hard disk space.

I am using the Ebook Converter. This is not free but the best one for converting the ebook file formats. Here are the pros and cons of this software.

Pros:
    • Clean interface
    • Supports drag and drop '
    • Supports many formats and devices

Cons:
    • Gives occasional error

Re: Software to undrm kindle ebook

Calibre seems to be a tool for managing all of a piece of ebook files in your library to be, and it performs this task admirably. There are versions of Calibre for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, so it is a true cross-platform solution for managing your ebook library. Calibre also offers you the opportunity to your daily news from various newspapers around the world to download. And, if you ever change your Ebook Reader from one brand to another, use safe Calibre's file save conversion functions and the unspeakable grief would you, if you had to buy your entire library in a different format again which of course can also be a very expensive proposition. Instead, you can simply take your existing files (all except those that are DRM protected, but this problem can be solved), in the preferred format for your new ebook reader. Calibre is playing in a league of its own when it comes to tools for Ebooks. There is literally nothing like it in the computer world. It is quickly gaining a reputation as a "cross to ..." Software for virtually every need of your Ebook file management to be. I can vouch for this, as Calibre saved me a lot of effort, you can start converting my ebook library into a file format.