Thread: Using Keynote with iCloud?

Using Keynote with iCloud?

I am interested in apple products and when I came to know regarding the keynote which allows you to create your presentation ,and it is really Powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects . so as I am having an ipad, I bought Keynote for iPad, as well as Keynote 09 for OS X as I thought it will be useful in that case also. The OS X version is 5.1, which allegedly works with iCloud.in addition to ellorate, I had expected the presentation I started in the OS X edition to magically show up in the iPad version. But no. in addition , I also enabled all the iCloud buttons along with sliders as well as switches that I could locate, both on OS X as well as on the iPad. There was no mentioning about the icloud in a manual which they presented online. So guys please provide a definite solution as I am not having any idea and I want to inquire whether Keynote 09 even work with iCloud? How I am able to do this. I require your further assistance.

Re: Using Keynote with iCloud?

I will provide some hints which will tend to be helpful. So if you need to get documents, whether it may be Keynote or to permit both a system iCloud setting as well as the iCloud settings of every app. And if you want further else Pages or Numbers, updating between iOS devices as well as iCloud , you require assistance, you need to move in the System setting: In iOS device's Settings and then approach under iCloud and then in the Documents & Data and then ON.

In each application, you need to move in the ioS Settings >> Keynote (or Pages, Numbers) >> Use iCloud and the enable ON. Assuming sufficient connectivity, documents should at this time be seen within an app's file area, and online at icloud.com.

I have following solutions which will work in your case and accordingly, to move Keynote, Pages or else Numbers documents from your Mac to your iOS device by making use of the iCloud, you need to perform following steps.
    1. Initially, you need to create/Save a document on your Mac .
    2. You then need to open Safari, browse to icloud.com and log in with your applied.
    3. From the iCloud landing page, choose the 'iWork' button which is far right.
    4. On the iWork landing page, choose the Keynote button which will be present at the top of page. at the moment you might be considering the presentations from your iOS device. if so, it indicates that you have enabled iCloud settings on your iOS device and you are able to omit step 7 which is mentioned below. You are also able to download a presentation on your Mac from here to carry on editing it.
    5. From the far right end of the top toolbar, select the Settings icon and prefer 'Upload Presentation'.
    6. In the resulting dialog box, place your presentation on your Mac followed by uploading it.
    7. Once it comes into sight in the iCloud webpage it will also be obtainable on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch (condition, you have enabled iCloud in the settings of every device. If you need to prep your iOS device follow the steps below.
    • Move in the Settings first and then iCloud >> 'Documents & Data - On' >> on
    • Then again in the Settings >> Keynote >> 'Use iCloud' >> on
    • Settings >> moving further to the Pages >> 'Use iCloud' >> on
    • And the same process for Numbers .

8. Discover your iCloud upload in iOS Keynote app, together with other documents you have created on that gadget.

You can go over the steps above for Pages moreover Numbers documents too. And by this you have covered with all the instructions. Hope that helps you. Please reply for the same.

I made attempts to get the presentation from my Mac to my iPad by making use of the "share" button in Keynote on Mac. This comes into view to upload it to iWork.com. in addition, in Keynote for iPad there doesn't appear to be a means to open a document from iWork.com, and there is only way for iTunes as well as the iDisk, and something called WebDAV.I then tried by opening my iDisk, but then Keynote indicates me that "Copying presentations from iDisk requires an Internet connection". The iPad is connected to the Internet just very well, but Keynote for iPad is not able to access over iDisk.os I am not getting any idea regarding this, so I should make use of iCloud, iDisk iWork.com and also I have found that making use of the WebDAV as well as iTunes . so can you answer for the following. In addition I made several tries and Keynote on iPad decided to reformat my slides, it indicated that it could not work with 1280x720.And after I made changes on iPad, can you tell me the process to get them back on my Mac? I clicked on the "download" link, on the iCloud website, but I was unable to locate the downloaded file on my Mac. It came into view later that it is not in the Downloads folder, and it is not in the location that I uploaded from. So I have a doubt as is this iCloud workflow documented anywhere? I could not find the same in the Keynote manual also .

I have particular answers in which I suppose that you can access icloud through safari at icloud.com. I am making sure of safari and you need to click on the iWork icon and choose Keynote, then in the top right corner, you will be having gear-like icon. You then need to click on that and it will permit you to upload a keynote file into iCloud.If you tend to create the keynote from a iCloud enabled iPad, then the doc will tend to be saved into iCloud and there will be no moving onto further steps after this one .

If you have some issues regarding the download and relating to it ,here I will provide . so it should download into the Downloaded folder on your mac. If not, you are able to make sure where by clicking on the download button in the top right corner of the Safari window , you need to locate the downloaded file and then do a 2-finger click or else you can also perform a right mouse click... depending on your device and then click on "Show in Finder".

As per my assumption, I need to say that the iCloud.com along with iWork.com are two different entities, with iCloud for syncing iOS photos, calendars,along with the mail as well as notes. also iWork for sharing iWork files with others . Then, if I were to create a Pages document on a Mac then it was not possible for me to sync it to iCloud so that Pages on my iPad could carry on from where I left off. as well as similar for the iWork applications. on the other hand, it should effort if you go from iPad to Mac.

I had iCloud enabled properly from end to end (Mac tp iOS devices) but still was not able to get anything to transfer. If you have attempted a lot else, give this last little tidbit a whirl:

The response to my barrier was a setting in Settings>Store.It appears as though if you don't have "Automatic Downloads" enabled (Music and/or Apps), there is a sure possibility that the iCloud won't sync the "disabled" device. My assumption is that this is for the reason that iTunes is the necessary means to jockey documents to iCloud, and if you are not having Auto Downloads set to "on" for the recipient device is a definite method to zero positive outcomes.