Thread: Adding "Send to OneNote" function in MS Word 2010 .

Adding "Send to OneNote" function in MS Word 2010 .

it was previously organisedc in the MS word 2007 regarding this option , but I am howevr not able to make use of "Send to OneNote" functionality in MS Word 2010 . I have no idea regarding this one as for what reason they have not included this one in word 2010. I can simply copy and paste from Word what I wish for inserting into OneNote, but if there was a option for aSend to ON button it would be really graet and would be much more suitable. So are you guys with the same opnion as they should inclusw this property in the word 2010 also. So can you assist me to discuss in the same topic as they will concern in this case if more people are with the same opinion and want this feature and if it possible to include this one give me some sugegstions regarding the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Adding "Send to OneNote" function in MS Word 2010 .

Hope this one hlps you to solve yourissue and to conclude found the AddIn "OneNote Notes about Outlook Items" in the "Innactive Application AddIns" list . this will be under file and then in the Options and moving towards the AddIns. I had to both enable it which I think made some changes under Manage Disabled AddIns. and all you need is to set it to start which will be under Manage COM AddIns. In addition to this, after exiting and making an restart the Outlook 2010 the Send to OneNote button comes back and the OneNote AddIn is back in the Inactive list. I am not having any further problems which are listed in the Application event log or the Office Alerts.

Re: Adding "Send to OneNote" function in MS Word 2010 .

I need to solve your query. I tried with this solution and this is how I enabled print to onenote on my sevearl systems . Some are making use of Win7 64 bit and others are making use of win7 32 bit. together Operating systems were missing the print to onenote option.
    1. You need to go to Start and then to the Printers and Devices and see if you have Microsoft XPS Document printer. I consider the print to onenote characteristic needs Microsoft XPS Document printer. And you are able to to add XPS printer also .

2. After that you need to click add a printer along with select local printer. Next select use an accessible port (LPT1 works as a choice) and connect to the next option. Under Manufacturer select Microsoft and under printer select XPS printer.