Thread: Which bit torrent client i should use in Mac os 10.4.11

Which bit torrent client i should use in Mac os 10.4.11

Hi friends I am using Mac os 10.4.11 in system. I was using Vuze downloader in my computer which was causing problems in my system. Now I am looking for different torrent client software which is compatible with my system. Please give me suggestion regarding this.

Re: Which bit torrent client i should use in Mac os 10.4.11

I will suggest you to download BitTorrent client in your system. Bit torrent is developed in Python and provides some interesting features such as dynamic management of bandwidth, which allows a normal Web browsing while downloading torrent files, and protocol support NAT port mapping.

According to me you should download Transmission client. It is popular torrent client for Mac OS X, is probably the opensource-project of Transmission. It is very simple user interface and impressive functionality. The program resembles a window Download your browser. On top is a toolbar that lets you add, open, delete, start, and resume the download, and open the folder with the file and information about downloading. Separate settings are available, and speed limit for each file and much more. With the integrated scheduler you can set the time in which to work certain set speed limits. The total download speed and efficiency is displayed directly over the application icon in the dock.

In my computer I am using XTorrent. It is very nice torrent client. It is integrated with the media player and allows you to automatically add to its library of downloaded music. Also Xtorrent sort downloaded files: you can select in the settings in which to shape music, videos and pictures. In addition, the program has a powerful search engine

Quote Originally Posted by AnitG View Post
    In my computer I am using XTorrent. It is very nice torrent client. It is integrated with the media player and allows you to automatically add to its library of downloaded music. Also Xtorrent sort downloaded files: you can select in the settings in which to shape music, videos and pictures. In addition, the program has a powerful search engine
    I will also suggest you to download BitTorrent. Earlier i was using Vuze downloader but it was causing kernel attacks in my system. Now after that I have downloaded BitTorrent client and installed it. It is very user friendly and you allows you to manage your downloads properly.

Hello friends I was also looking for the torrent client for MAC and after searching on the internet I have downloaded uTorrent but it does not worked in my system. If I try any other torrent client like Xtorrent or BitTorrent then I don’t get this type of problem.

I have read your problem. I have sreached on the internet regarding the problem which you are facing and I would like to tell you that if you have MAC OS X 10.5 or later operating system then only you will be able to use it.