Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Intel Rapid Storage Technology cannot identify “System Drive”

Windows Software

Old 29-03-2012

Intel Rapid Storage Technology cannot identify “System Drive”

Hey, I have installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology v10.1.0.1008 in my computer so that it can manage the Windows Embedded Standard. My problem is that, it is not able to identify the HDD as a "System Drive" and it permits me to mark as spare. This is really a serious hitch that while I mark that as a hot spare wrong in order to rebuild the RAID then I found that my operating system is failed to boot again.

I have already tried to install on the Win 7 Pro with the same computer and found that the RST is able to detect the system HDD. Can somebody over here tell me that how can I make the Intel Rapid Storage Technology to recognize the “System Drive” and also tell me that how I will be able to disable "mark as spare" the OS HDD within RST?

Old 29-03-2012

Re: Intel Rapid Storage Technology cannot identify “System Drive”

This is really seems to be weird problem as I have never encountered or seen this problem with someone else. There is just one thing that I can recommend for this and that is to reinstall the Intel Rapid Storage Technology. See if this can solve be problem for you.
Old 30-03-2012

Re: Intel Rapid Storage Technology cannot identify “System Drive”

Make sure that the HDD that you are using is working. Also try to connect the drive in some other available port and see if that is getting detected there or not.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,