Thread: Fonts are un-readable with Dreamweaver CS5

Fonts are un-readable with Dreamweaver CS5

as I was making use of Dreamweaver so that I was able to encode the html coding in an easy manner, I was with some issues and this only seems to be effecting DW CS5. I made some installation of some hollow fonts into the font folder on the imac, and as there were some issues , I made a uninstallation for the following reason. DW CS5 for I don’t know the reason, inherited the font, as a result when you look at let’s assume properties of a page all of the side text is in the hollow font which of course is completely scribbled. So , I made an uninstall of the DW CS5 and then reinstalled but the issues still exist . are you guys having some idea regarding the same . please provide some help in this case.

Re: Fonts are un-readable with Dreamweaver CS5

I was also having same issue and to this concern , I need to say that you are having some issues with font conflict and both the hollow font along with the font used for the code view have the same id and this might be the reason for clashing. If you are making use of a font manager you need to require just unload the new font when you dont require it, or else there is another way to make an selection of a different font for DMs code view in DMs preferences .

I have found the issue and to tell regarding this It was a ttf font file in users/library/fonts/ and after getting this hint , deleted the font and the issue was resolved in DW CS5 . I don’t have any issues concerning this topic.

As you are concerned to this issue , I think , the hollow font might still be one of the font caches. And you require to download Onyx, one of its many maintenance alternatives is to clear all application font caches and this might solve the issue. my friend also had the same issue and after finding this solution, he tried using both fontnuke and onyx for removing the font cache, and the issue was solved.

I am having the similar issue with Dreamweaver CS5. I also tried to load Babylon Hollow font and I was also having problems with it, made some deletion from the font library. though there appears to be a ghost of it in my system since this font is coming into view in Dreamweaver in some of the popup screens. Also tried with Using Onyx to clear the font cache but there was no solution. Suggest some more ways for resolving it.

As I found from some sites this useful information which I think you should apply. In Photoshop, you are able to change the font size of the text in panels along with tool tips. And to follow this , In the Interface preferences, you need to select a size from the User Interface Font Size menu.

There are some guys which are facing issues concerning the font size and to say in this case , I have appropriate solution which will work in their case. So If you're making use of Creative Style Sheets (CSS) you require to click on the CSS icon on the left inside the Properties box so as to bring up the Font selection window. After you have done that, choose the sentence text you wish to alter and then change the font to what you wish for.If you're not making use of CSS, you'll require to change the font from the Format selection on the Menu bar:

1. you need to make an selection of the text/sentence you wish to modify.
    2. then you wil require to click on Format and then Font, and choose the font style you want to make use of.