Thread: Start tag/end tag mismatch error

A document I am trying to open in microsoft word is coming up with an error that reads "The name in the end tag of the element must match the element type in the start tag. Location: Part: /word/document.xml, line: 2, Column: 60187" I know that I should save the file as a .zip file, and edit the document.xml, but i am clueless when it comes to .xml files. I uploaded the file. Anyones help would be greatly appreaciated, I need this as soon as possible.

Here is the link to the file: http://uploading.com/files/b8e4m784/...281%2529.docx/

A document I am trying to open in microsoft word is coming up with an error that reads "The name in the end tag of the element must match the element type in the start tag. Location: Part: /word/document.xml, line: 2, Column: 60187" I know that I should save the file as a .zip file, and edit the document.xml, but i am clueless when it comes to .xml files. I uploaded the file. Anyones help would be greatly appreaciated, I need this as soon as possible.

Here is the link to the file: http://uploading.com/files/b8e4m784/...281%2529.docx/

Re: Start tag/end tag mismatch error

Hey you can just refer to this thread and see if you are able to get any help from the solutions that has been mentioned there:
    Can't open Word File because of end tag/start tag mismatch error...