Thread: Flash Player 11.1.102.62 list components and buttons are not rendering

Flash Player 11.1.102.62 list components and buttons are not rendering

I am using Google Chrome version 17 on my windows 7 system. Recently I have installed the latest version of Flash Player i.e. 11.1.102.62. I must say that it work smooth and far better than its entire previous version except for one issue.

The listing components and the buttons are creating a huge mess around with the player. from the time I installed the player I am unable to render the buttons and the list components. Another interesting thing is that I can notice this issue only in Google Chrome 17 browser. And when tested with firefox everything worked fine with no issues. Is there any bug in this latest version?

Re: Flash Player 11.1.102.62 list components and buttons are not rendering

I haven’t encountered this issue ever from the time I am using Flash Player. but when I installed this latest version flash player, I encountered the exact same behavior on my browser and the most interesting thing is that I haven’t found this issue with my Chrome browser instead I had this issue with the firefox 10.0.2 windows. Tried out lot of possible suggestion but never found any changes so therefore I switched back to the previous version of the Player and guess what, it did solve the issue.

I am sure the issue was with this latest version, as you said there could be a bug in this version. so its better even you switch to the previous version you were using earlier.

Experiencing the same display bug after installing the latest version. I noticed that almost all the user interface were looking fine and also working well. But once when I click on the Hanger button things use to look weird in the popup due to the gaming tutorial that button is not actually visible until and unless you re-launch.

I have noticed that I am getting the same pattern of the display elements that are working with 11.1.102.55 but not with 11.1.102.62. There are certain image that keeps on flickering and blinking once if you move the cursor over them. Along with this issue I also do have a doubt or you can question regarding the player, is there no latest Flash Player emulating 2D graphics as 3D.

When I contacted the support center, the reply I got from them was that they have already included the bug internally as bug 3121080. They also suggested me to visit this PAGE and told me that whenever I face any kind of issue or a bug I could probably get into the link and try adding the bug report or check out for any bug add recently.

Yeah even I was given the same reply from the Adobe tech support center. In fact they gave me the LINK of the report that they have filed for the bug. They have clearly mentioned everything over there in the bug report. Hope they will soon come up with the proper solution for the same.

Hey after facing the issue, I was kindly waiting for the fix for the same. But then later on I understand that they might never come up with a proper work around for this problem. so there I tried up running the Flash Player 11.2 version and trust me it worked smoothly.

This 11.2 installation somehow fixed up the display issue including the user interface. Later on after I noticed that the issue was due to the masking, I somehow managed to remove the masking from all over affected display elements.

I truly believe that instead of depending on some fix or workaround the users or the customers should better move on with either some other product or get the bug fix by you.

There have been tremendous increases in the number of report and complaints regarding this issue. so its better they come up with a workaround soon at an application level if possible.
    This 11.2 installation somehow fixed up the display issue including the user interface.

Even I am trying out 11.2 versions and as said it really works well especially I you are facing issue with the buttons or the UI. Below is the detailed information of this flash player that would be probably helpful for you.
    • Name: Shockwave Flash
    • Description: Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
    • Version: 11.2.202.221
    • Location:C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_2_202_221.dll
    • Type: NPAPI