Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to play .srt and .avi files in QuickTime X

Windows Software

Old 18-03-2012

Unable to play .srt and .avi files in QuickTime X

I have system with OS x lion in which my QuickTime is not able to play .avi videos. I have the latest Perian installed. The .avi can play as normal after I deleted the .srt file. Could you solve this problem, please?

Old 18-03-2012

Re: Unable to play .srt and .avi files in QuickTime X

I have a MacBook Pro and I am having the same problem as these plus I want to play .mks file.
These was not working in the case of QuickTime but later I have downloaded the VLC that?s then I found that these file were playing in the VLC player and there was no issue. These file was working very smooth.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,