Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Audio stops after 2 sec in QuickTime

Windows Software

Old 18-03-2012

Audio stops after 2 sec in QuickTime

I have apple macbook pro. In which I have a video file. When I play these file using the PREVIEW it works just fine. But when I play these video file using the QuickTime player it plays for few seconds but after that it stops and when I forward or rewind the video then the audio will only play for certain sec. these all problem is only with my QuickTime and not with PREVIEW. Does anyone know how I can work these file with my QuickTime?

Old 18-03-2012

Re: Audio stops after 2 sec in QuickTime

I am facing this similar problem but I find the problem these were after uninstalling the divx codecs.
Afterward I have installed the Divx codecs. Then again I have installed the Divx from the divx site.
Then the problem was solved.
Old 18-03-2012

See there are other player like VLC, media player, etc you can work with. While in my case I use VLC player and to be honest it is just great. Just have a try with this player I am sure you will like these player as I suggested many of my friend everybody seems to like it.
Old 18-03-2012

scan your system with the antivirus full scan. after download the new version of Quick time. It worked in my case the problem was the virus but after scan and latest version of antivirus all worked fine.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,