Thread: Video Streaming websites showing ‘Movie not loaded’ error message in browsers using Adobe Flash Player 11

Video Streaming websites showing ‘Movie not loaded’ error message in browsers using Adobe Flash Player 11

Whenever I want to view a video on video streaming website, I visit in from my computer running on Windows 7 64-bit. It has Adobe Flash Player 11 installed in it. Whenever I play the movie, a message is displayed instead of it saying, ‘Movie not loaded’. I uninstalled the Adobe Flash Player 11 and reinstalled, I cleared the cookies and temporary files. I also cleared the registry keys before reinstalling the Adobe Flash Player, but nothing helped. Can someone explain me what is happening?

Re: Video Streaming websites showing ‘Movie not loaded’ error message in browsers using Adobe Flash Player 11

This problem can also be created due to incompatible video card. To check the compatibility of video card along with Adobe Flash Player,
    1) Navigate to Adobe Flash Player 11’s version page.
    2) Right click on appropriate versions name and select ‘Settings’
    3) In the settings dialog box, at the bottom you will find ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ checkbox.
    4) Uncheck the box, close the dialog box and restart the browser.

Re: Video Streaming websites showing ‘Movie not loaded’ error message in browsers using Adobe Flash Player 11

The ‘Use Count’ in the ‘More Info’ section displays the Flash Player 1’s status as 15680. This was shown after I freshly installed Flash Player 11. I suppose it should be 0 after such fresh installs. I cleaned the registry key and cache but still the counter hasn’t been reset. I can’t even view the videos on Adobe’s website. Even while accessing secured websites like Facebook and youtube, flash player doesn’t work.

I am using a brand new laptop with Windows 7 installed on it. It has Internet Explorer 9 installed in it with Adobe Flash Player 11. But the problem of video not being displayed appears to affect almost every website including Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, BBC and other such websites. I am using the PC on guest account. When my brother logged in using Administrator account, this problem didn’t occur. First I thought that it was something related to permission of guest, but I later realized that videos don’t play on other browsers except IE 9 in administrator account.

I too am facing this problem, but in my case most of the times video plays after reloading the page once or twice. But whenever I click on some link or photo that will play a video, it opens in a new window. I just left click on it and it opens as I have right clicked on it and selected to open it in New Window. I am logged in using Administrator account. I haven’t done any changes to Adobe Flash Player 11’s settings.