Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does SetDisplayFrequency.exe support multiple monitors?

Windows Software

Old 17-03-2012

Does SetDisplayFrequency.exe support multiple monitors?

I think that it would be really great if SetDisplayFrequency.exe tool will support multiple monitors. Does the tool set the frequency of the two monitor for instance if then add something like a command line argument. Is these possible?

Old 17-03-2012

Re: Does SetDisplayFrequency.exe support multiple monitors?

See I just wanted to change my external display of the PC but due to certain external program setting in AnyDVD my PC is reset. Actually I have 2 HDMI devices one is connected to the display and the second is an AV amplifier. This AV amplifier does not report 24 or 23 as supporting screen mode. While running the exe i.e.'SetDisplayFrequency.exe 24' at the command prompt while provides an instance hardware reset these is the issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,