Thread: Unable to back up a video using the latest version of AnyDVD

Unable to back up a video using the latest version of AnyDVD

Recently I was trying to take a back of a handmade video, it’s really one of my most liked video and I really wanted to get a back up of that video. But when I try to take the backup using AnyDVD the first half of the video is shown completely distorted and messed up.

Please help me out friends I somehow wanted to take the back. Also I would like to mention that currently I am using the latest version of AnyDVD. There is no issue with the original DVD as its working fair enough till now.

Re: Unable to back up a video using the latest version of AnyDVD

It would be really nice if the HD-DVD feature on the fly for injecting custome XML could be possibly applied to Blue-Ray, this is actually for custom movieobject.bdmv and index.bdmv files. by doing this way the op can probably decide that the xxxxx.mpls is the actual main video.

You need to just play it. you must be knowing that now a days the hard disc so least priced that people even don’t bother about spending more money for few extra GB, in fact I do not mind with the main video copies.

• Make sure that Anydvd is running
    • put the original disc in optical drive
    • Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc
    • Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray
    • Select "Create Logfile"
    • Now waits for Anydvd to create a log file
    • Once done a pop-up screen will appear
    • Click ok
    • Go to My Documents folder
    • There you need to see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip"
    • Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Attach that ZIP file using the paper-clip

I never thought twice for updating or downloading the latest version of AnyDVD, but then if this is the scenario then I would be forced to either switch back to the older version.

There is nowhere the issue with the original DVD as the original works fine in my computer system and the DVD player. Not just this in fact I also made one copy with the menu with 100% compression just by deselecting the trailer and etc using DVDShrink and Nero just to make sure that everything works fine and properly on my DVD player.

The main issue with distorted play is being observed on BD+ due to the JAVA error that is actually not being applied over here.
    Also I have noticed that there is a newer version of AnyDVD (6910) present on web which could probably fix up the OP’s issue.