Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-03-2012

In my credit card bill "apple iTunes store usd Luxembourg lu" appear.

I got my credit card bill and guess what happened there is "apple iTunes store usd Luxembourg lu" appeared in my bill and I have charged with some money even though I don?t have any apple product. I was thinking of contacting the customer care to solve this issue. Any of you will help?
Old 17-03-2012

Re: In my credit card bill "apple iTunes store usd Luxembourg lu" appear.

I have the similar problem and they have charged USD 9.99. As soon as I saw it thereafter I have canceled the debit card. Now onwards I will register with my credit card itself. I have contacted the credit card company about this issue. they are acting positively about these issue.
Old 17-03-2012

Recently these happened to me they have charged thrice to me in October 2, 4 and 6.
1) apple iTunes store usd luxembour lu 10,98 USD at October 2
2) apple iTunes store usd Luxembour lu 18,97 USD at October 4
3) apple iTunes store usd Luxembour lu 7,98 USD at October 6
When I saw the bill I was very frustrated with this issue. I have not downloaded a single thing from apple but still they charged me. I have no idea what to do.
I have complained to bank regarding this issue they are taking care of these problem.
Old 17-03-2012

This issue was the same my account was also hacked by ?APPLE ITUNES STORE LUXEMBOURG?. At starting it was 1$ then I received a call from the bank. As soon as I got the call I looked at my bank account there I found another 93.95 USD amount as well. Then I told these to my bank at the same time there was another deduction of 153 USD but before that the bank had hold on my account. These are very serious condition when I tried to contact with apple there was no reply.
I have put a claim on the bank till now I have not got the claim but they are telling that they will provide it.
Old 17-03-2012

You don?t need to worry about this issue. You just call the bank and complain about all these charge. While in my case I have contact the bank and complain regarding this issue. They have cancelled the charge and all things were solve.
I think that someone has hacked the Luxembourg billing system.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,