Thread: Adobe Flash Player 11.1 unable to play every video

Adobe Flash Player 11.1 unable to play every video

As I am having some issues with my latest version of adobe flash player 11.1.102.55 I don’t know what is the actual reason by which I am not able to watch every video . I am making use of Firefox (9.0.1) with the newest Flash Player (11.1.102.55) on Windows 7 64-Bit. And also for safety I am making use of "Microsoft Windows Security Essentials" along with the Windows Firewall. Ni tried with different things but not able to solve . Youtube or livestream.com isn't a problem, but I am not able to watch twitch.tv otherwise megavideo.com. On twitch.tv I am only able to observe a black frame and there is sound, play/pause button which it used to be in the previous version. And regarding the Megavideo.com it just tells me to have an install of the Flash Player.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 11.1 unable to play every video

First of all I would say that you need to try with some deactivating of the hardware acceleration and need to save some settings. And there might be some issues with your rights of files/folders. So make this a try and hope you are able to solve the issue.

I started with formatting C and at my first boot I made some installation of all windows updates. And then made an Restart. Afterwards I made an installation of Internet Explorer 9. Restart. Followed by this made an installation of Flash Active-X and Plugin. And it was solved for me. So I think after trying this procedure you are able to solve it.

Hey , I just tried the your solution which was posted above. But it did not tend to work. So I tried with my search and after finding some solutions on net I came to this one. So it can definitely solve your issue and so you need to make some handful attempts to "create a new user"-"solution". 2 Users: "test1" non admin account, "test2" admin account. And for both these accounts the solution was . I was able to watch twitch.tv along with own3d.tv as you told that you were also facing some issues on this sites. With my old account I was not able to watch it. So I made an deletion of my first admin account, and renamed the second and in addition deleted the user-account "test1". And all was solved in my case. hope this one helps.

According to me, there may be some issues concerning with the Microsoft Security Essentials and disabling will solve your issue. Here are some steps do the following
    • You need to open MSE and go to Settings, and then Real Time Protection
    • You need to remove the checkmark from: "Turn on real time protection".
    • You need to close MSE and proceed with the uninstall/reinstallation process.

As you said that you are making use of Mozilla firefox, I think that there will be some issues with your browser and you need to follow the below mentioned steps which will really help you.
    1. So first of all you need to open Firefox, after that hit ALT to toggle the text links on.
    2. subsequently, you need to click Help, and then "Restart with add-ons disabled".
    3. Firefox will tend to close and you will tend to see an menu. And then have a click on "Continue in Safe Mode" without check marking any of the boxes.
    4. And When the Firefox restarts, I need to say that all your Add-ons will be disabled. Move to the Global Settings panel once more along with see if you are able to checkmark the boxes. If you can, then one of your Firefox Add-ons is blocking your aptitude to do so.
    5. In that picky situation , you need to repeat steps 1 & 2, followed by when you get the menu, checkmark the top alternative which will appear as "Disable all add-ons". subsequently click the button called "Make changes and restart".
    6. re-enable your Add-ons one-by-one until the issue reappears. Your issue may be solved in any way.

I also have an similar issue and As I can see here that there were some replies but dint worked in my case. I tried with formatting c: but it didn’t helped. Also tried with another internet connection (trough iphone hotspot) but it also dint helped. I also tried with other replies which you listed and I can't still check any boxes. Attempted also to disable my AV but there was no success. Can you give me some further solution.

Can you make some attempts for disabling temporarily your security software along with reset your hosts file to notice whether it helps or not ? When you bring up the live stream pages (like on twitch) what does the player show? Is it showing an black screen? And see to it what are the changes If you right click on it and see to it that whether it will tend to show the flash player menu?

As there are chances that there might be some issues with the hardware acceleration and also with the startup items/services I think I should suggest you to try with disabling all your startup items/services and see if that makes a distinction with any the playback or else the ability to disable hardware acceleration. Also it is found that on my computers (windows 7) I at all times deactivate the "UAC" (User Account Control), as I disgust always to verify "yes" if I desire to do anything. But after making some changes , I was able to solve that issue.

You might be having an new user account and according to me with the new user account, did you make some attempts for installing Flash Player for Firefox? Also I think you're running into file/folder permission issues, I'll see if I am able to find some commands which will tend to spit this information out for us so we can compare against your working account.

Thanks for the reply as it was solved in my case as after trying so more solutions I was able to solve that one. and now I am able to visit Megavideo.com and also the livestream.com videos. And after disabling the Microsoft Security Essentials it was fully solved.

john12 Guest

Here are some steps do the following -

* You need to open MSE and go to Settings, and then Real Time Protection
    * You need to remove the checkmark from: "Turn on real time protection".
    * You need to close MSE and proceed with the uninstall/reinstallation process.