Thread: receiving error 523:523 while opening any PDF document in Adobe Reader . how to fix this ?

receiving error 523:523 while opening any PDF document in Adobe Reader . how to fix this ?

I am now switched to adobe reader latest version and When I am making several attempts to open PDF documents online I receive an Adobe error message 523:523. So I am making use of the default browser IE with Adobe X and with Windows Vista Home Basic operating system . can you have some solution. please suggest some remedy.

Re: receiving error 523:523 while opening any PDF document in Adobe Reader . how to fix this ?

Can you specify your issue in detail , as I am not able to get what you are saying . I can get the basic idea but however if you will explain in detail. It will be better to understand=d your issue. and also are you able to open Adobe Reader by itself without an error?

Re: receiving error 523:523 while opening any PDF document in Adobe Reader . how to fix this ?

Thanks for your reply as least some are concerned with my issue as I have visited most of the sites and there are no replies at all. Anyways regarding the detail of the topic, If I go to Adobe Reader on my system I am able to open it locally and open files I have saved. Rarely I am able to open files from online but in many situations I am not able to do that .

According to me, I suppose that this is occurring due to the address of a public PDF files as most of the issues arise in this area. I would also say that you should have a check and can find some hint when concerning to the 64 bit OS or a 32 bit OS. So it depends on your operating system also as you are receiving this error.

The issue might be appearing due to some another version installed . so see to it that do you have any other version of Acrobat or Reader installed on your PC ? you should also see the path that is listed Preferences and then the Internet and then the "Display PDF in browser". I was having some issue due to the following. I was not with my protected mode enabled and so it was solved after I made it enabled. To do that you need to move in the Preferences and then in the General and to Enable Protected Mode at startup. In addition to this , you also need to attempt running repair as well as see if the problem eliminates . and to state the process of this attempt you need to launch Control Panel and then the Programs and then the Programs and Features . you will be with choose Adobe Reader option and you need to choose Change and then choose Repair.

In this case I disabled the "Protect Mode" as it was all causing issues all over and after disabling it all was on previous track. And at this moment, I don’t get any error at the time of making use of PDFs in my browser. So I think my issue was solved. Hope this occurs in your case also.

The following error occurs because you are making use of the file as an administrator, and all you need to do is just go to adobe, and right click the click properties as well as in settings you need to untick the tickbox saying run this program as admin. It will definitely work as I have tried it.

I have some other option which you can try with . You have two options here. you are able to do a complete removal of adobe, and then have an reinstall of them . and the other option is that you can download the free foxit reader, which is far more consistent then adobe. and make use of foxit to read your pdf files.If you wish to continue with adobe, then do the following

You need to download the free version of Revo . After the downloaded process make sure to run the file, and to install Revo., and to tell about the Revo, it is an uninstaller tool, which will tend to work much better than the built in windows uninstall tool. After having an installation you need to run the revo program. Inside revo, you need to locate adobe reader. And tehn have a click to start removing it, it will begin the windows removal initial ally . the revo screen will tend to be still up. Ad then you need to click moderate followed by clicking scan. When it will locate files, you have to click to select all, then you need to click delete. Finally restart the system and then reinstall adobe reader again. You will have no issues at all.

Thanks for those replies as the issue was solved and it did worked in my case . first of all I thought that it was an issue with my browser but as I tried with other browsers also it was the same. But after disabling the protect mode option , I was able to get read the files and the error disappeared.