Thread: Logitech Setpoint 6.3 says there is no Internet Connection

Logitech Setpoint 6.3 says there is no Internet Connection

I have installed Logitech Setpoint 6.3 in my computer but when I double click on it at that time I t says there is not internet connection for to update process. I don’t know what is wrong with it. i have Logitech Trackman Marble. Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Logitech Setpoint 6.3 says there is no Internet Connection

I will suggest you go to the network connection in your computer and after that you have to right click on your internet connection icon and then disable it. Now after that you have to enable it after some time and then open Logitech Setpoint 6.3 in your computer. Now after that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? I am not sure whether it will be helpful for you or not but you can try this trick. If after trying this solution also if you are experiencing same problem then I will suggest you to disable Firewall in your computer and after disabling the Firewall you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? If you don’t get same problem after disabling Firewall setting then you have to change the setting in the Firewall. I hope this solution wll be helpful for you.

Same thing happen with me also and after having some work around of this I come to know that my firewall is causing this problem. Now after that I have changed the Firewall setting and then my problem get solved. you have to also check Firewall setting.

After disabling the Firewall in my computer also I am getting not internet connection message. I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the internet connection and then enabling it again but that does not make any difference. if anyone have solution regarding this problem then let me know. Thank you in advance.

You have mentioned that after trying above solution also you are experiencing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should download Setpoint 6.32 from the internet and then you have to install in your computer and after installing that in your computer your problem will get solved. as far as I know after installing Setpoint 6.32 your all problem will get solved.

If you want to download setpoint 6.32 in your computer then you have to visit official web site of the Logitech and then you have to search your product and then download setpoint 6.32 after selecting operating system and after downloading that your problem will get solved.

Yes installing setpoint 6.32 will fix all the problems. In my computer I was also having similar problem and then I have installed setpoint 6.3 and then my problem get solved. may be after installing setpoint 6.32 your problem will also get solved.

Hi,

No luck on this side. I'm on a corporate network, and cannot control firewall settings.
    So my mouse is now practically useless, since I can only set some basic things (like automatic updates, which don't work ).
    I use my lefthanded mouse with righthand buttons, and I want to switch those so another mouse can also be used (for other people who use this workstation). Only way now is to everytime change standard Windows mousesettings.

Is there any way to get a setpoint setup that already installs a settings tab for the mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by weimar View Post
    Hi,

No luck on this side. I'm on a corporate network, and cannot control firewall settings.
    So my mouse is now practically useless, since I can only set some basic things (like automatic updates, which don't work ).
    I use my lefthanded mouse with righthand buttons, and I want to switch those so another mouse can also be used (for other people who use this workstation). Only way now is to everytime change standard Windows mousesettings.

Is there any way to get a setpoint setup that already installs a settings tab for the mouse?
    You can try to reinstall the Setpoint software and then click on "Start" and select "All Programs." You can now open the "Logitech" folder and then open the "Mouse and Keyboard" folder and then click on "Mouse and Keyboard Settings." If you are not able to see tabs for your mouse or keyboard, close the window and proceed with uninstalling the software.

I tried unstalling, reinstalling, tried version 4.8 (which is for my type of mouse), tried version 6.3, 6.32. All with the same result: no tab for specific mouse settings, just for the program itself.

Updating causes an internet connection failure. At home it works correctly, after installing and an update my mousesettings appear.

I think the update tries to use an update site with some port (although I cannot see or change where it tries to connect to). This is not allowed in the corporate network.

It would be better if the installation would already add the mousesettings tab, instead of always having to update first to add these features.
    What if one would not have an internet connection?

Well, if the My Mouse and/or My Keyboard tabs are still unavailable, then try to follow the below steps:
    1. Exit SetPoint by right-clicking on the SetPoint icon in the system tray. The system tray is located in the bottom right corner of the screen next to your clock.
    2. Click Exit.
    3. Click Start > Run.
    4. Type %windir% in the run.
    5. Double-click on the System32 > drivers folder.
    6. Rename the file wdf01000.sys to wdf01000.bak.
    7. Re-install SetPoint.
      • WARNING: Before rebooting, check if the wdf01000.sys file is present. Rebooting without this file may prevent some of your hardware, including mice and keyboards, from working properly.
    8. If the wdf01000.sys file is not present, immediately rename wdf01000.bak back to wdf01000.sys.
    9. Restart your computer.
    10. After restarting your computer, open SetPoint to verify that the My Mouse and/or My Keyboard tabs are present.