Thread: Not able to Access windows 7 desktop Via Hamachi

Not able to Access windows 7 desktop Via Hamachi

I have windows XP SP 2 in my computer and I want to Access my windows 7 computer Via hamachi, I have installed Hamachi in both computer. After installing the Hamachi I cannot access windows 7 computer. Please help me to solve this problem. any help will be appreciated.

Re: Not able to Access windows 7 desktop Via Hamachi

After looking at your issue I will suggest you try to fix this problem with basic solution. You should disable Firewall in your computer and after disabling the Firewall check whether you are able to access windows 7 or not? many times Firewall can also causes this issue.

If you have disable firewall and after that also same problem occurs then you have to first make hamachi network home type. You have to do this on your windows 7 computer. Now after making hamachi network home type you have to choose allow RDP from all operating system and then your problem will get solved. I was also having similar problem with the Hamachi and after that I have tried this solution and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

If after trying this trick also same problem occurs then let me know.

I have turned off Firewall in my computer but after doing that also I get same problem. now after that I have also set hamachi network as home and also select allow RDP from all operating system option but that does not help me to solve this problem.

Is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know.

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should download Remote Desktop Connection 7.0 client update and then install in your computer which is having windows XP operating system. now after installing the you will not face any problem while accessing the windows 7 desktop Via Hamachi. I have also solved similar problem by installing Remote Desktop Connection 7.0 client update.

In your windows Xp computer if you have wireless card then you have to disable wireless adapter and then you have to check whether you are able to access the windows 7 or not. I am not sure whether it helps you or not but you can try this solution.

Yes installing the Remote Desktop Connection 7.0 client update will solve your problem. If that does not make any difference then maybe there is something wrong with the hamachi in any one computer. If you need any more help then let me know.