Thread: getting "failed to load hamachi configuration" error with hamachi

getting "failed to load hamachi configuration" error with hamachi

In my computer I have windows 7 operating system and I have installed hamachi in my computer. Now I keep getting "failed to load hamachi configuration" error. I don’t know what is causing this issue. If anyone have solved this problem then let me know.

Re: getting "failed to load hamachi configuration" error with hamachi

You have to first open stat menu in your computer and after opening the start menu you have to type services.msc in search box and then press enter. Now after that you have to look for the LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine service and check whether it is running or not. if it is not running then you have to right click on that and after that start it and after starting the service you have to check whether your problem get solved or not?

As far as I know after starting the LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine service your problem will get solved.

I will suggest you to remove configuration files and account of Hamachi and then start hamachi in your computer again. After doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not? I think by trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Thank you for your help. I have started the LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine service but after that also I was getting same error. I want to know from where I can delete configuration file. Please let me know proper location of configuration files.

After referring your problem I would like to tell you that you have to open my computer and then you have to go to the windows folder in C drive and then go to the config folder in system 32. After that you have to open system profile folder and then go to the LogMeIn Hamachi and delete files from there. after that you have to restart your computer and then start hamachi again.

If above solution does not work for you than you have to uninstall hamachi from your computer and then remove all the temp files and then install Hamachi again.

I was also having same issue and then I have uninstalled Hamachi from my computer and then I have removed all the temp files. Now after that I have installed Hamachi in my computer and then my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.