Thread: Pricing of LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone, iPad and Android

Pricing of LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone, iPad and Android

Planning to buy LogMeIn ignition for my android phone, but for you kind information let me tell you that I am actually willing to buy it for all three iphone, ipad and android as all of these three products are already present at my place.

But I am certainly not sure with the pricing of this app, I doubt whether this app differs in pricing with respect to the product it is going to support. Please clarify the pricing of this app for all the three products if possible.

Re: Pricing of LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone, iPad and Android

I didn’t get you question my friend, I meant to say that it’s just an app and surely it’s going to be the same for all the devices no matter how and what the device is. If you having android device the price is going to be the same as it is for other apple products. In fact if I am not mistaken then I guess the working and the subscription of this app follow the same procedure both in trial version and complete version of this app.

The only thing I would like to clearly tell you is that this Logmein application is somehow bit different for windows phone. Learning about the working of the pricing would be more interesting and beneficial, instead you would have asked about that rather than asking about the price difference.

Yes that’s true you would have asked about the structure or the function of the Logmein ignition pricing with respect to the other products offering. There are such unusual kind of question which keeps on roaming around in my mind and I always wonder what exactly this application cost around because whenever I went on to buy this application I use to get a wide difference in the pricing of the same application from different place. Some says its $28 whereas some mention it with $30. Also if possible please help me out with the trial version of this app. How do I exactly get the trail version for my system, I have never seen or heard about the trail subscription of this app, not even on web. Why is it so, and also is it possible to get a trial version for ipad?

Also if possible please help me out with the trial version of this app. How do I exactly get the trail version for my system, I have never seen or heard about the trail subscription of this app, not even on web. Why it is so and also is it possible to get a trial version for ipad?
    First of all there is always a requirement of having a PC to be added into your LogMeIn account just to remote access from other system or devices. Once you find a add computer to your account, automatically you are given a trial period of a LogMeIn Pro2 subscription. That’s how you first get a trial period subscription into your system.

Once your trial subscription is expired its not that you will not be notified. In fact you will be asked whether you want to continue with the complete subscription and purchase Pro2 to continue. You will not be forced to use or purchase the Pro2 complete version instead if you do not want to purchase it you can surely continue with the LogMein free trial version as your machine’s subscription category.

For your kind information let me also tell you that Logmein Ignition is actually a product that is for only one time purchase. So better you don’t mix it will the subscription type on your system i.e. Free or Pro2, it is completely difference and separate from the subscription type. In short LogmeIn ignition can easily access all the computer systems that are onto your account no matter they are free or Pro2, they never get expire.

Yeah that’s true Logmein ignition can never get expire and that’s the most positive point of it. But the other positive thing for me is that all the required features are easily available with LogMeIn Free subscription on our machine, not just this also they are completely compatible with features that are available in LogMeIn ignition including the one that is exception of the remote sound, I mean to say the pro2 feature which is actually only available for the android version of the ignition.

The best things is that all the things which you need in order to access your computer system using the LogMeIn ignition on any of your iphone, ipad or android device is just one time purchase. You need not have to run here and there for certain thing or re-purchase the thing once expired. Just buy them once from the respective application store.

I would like to tell something regarding some related issue. Recently I installed a server for free on my mac and also purchased an iphone application for phoning home. but now after setting up the things I could see the consumer warnings due to which I always spend a huge amount of time. I seriously found $30 as a huge amount for an iphone app as I personally do not feel that this deserve anything more than a $20 or above. it just creates problems and issue, if you do not believe just get into their official forum and check out the list of the user facing this issue with respect to some of the other thing. So for sure to all the customers who are planning to buy it has to prepared for any kind of mess up or issue that is going to be arrived with this application