Thread: Two drives (LG DVD burner and Lite-On BluRay burner) not working with AnyDvd and CloneDvd

Two drives (LG DVD burner and Lite-On BluRay burner) not working with AnyDvd and CloneDvd

My system runs on windows 7 and I have set up LG DVD burner and Lite-On BluRay burner drives respectively and have installed AnyDvd HD and CloneDvd and I don’t know what went wrong and now suddenly I got a message saying "unexpected error - please be sure that all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered DVD." When I was trying to back up a disk, now when I am inserting the drive and clicking on the drive in my computer then it is just ejecting the disk saying insert a disk, I don’t know what is the issue all about? Is there anyone who can help me out with a workaround???

Re: Two drives (LG DVD burner and Lite-On BluRay burner) not working with AnyDvd and CloneDvd

My system runs on windows 7 and I have set up LG DVD burner and Lite-On BluRay burner drives respectively and have installed AnyDvd HD and CloneDvd and I don’t know what went wrong and now suddenly I got a message saying "unexpected error - please be sure that all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered DVD." When I was trying to back up a disk, now when I am inserting the drive and clicking on the drive in my computer then it is just ejecting the disk saying insert a disk, I don’t know what is the issue all about? Is there anyone who can help me out with a workaround???
    I think that you should better try out uninstalling and then reinstalling AnyDvd to check out if it is solving the issue , if you have not yet tried out the same and let me know what response you are getting, also make sure that you are deleting registry upper and lower filters as well.

Re: Two drives (LG DVD burner and Lite-On BluRay burner) not working with AnyDvd and CloneDvd

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling AnyDvd and have also tried deleting the registry upper and lower filters as well but then it is not making any difference and I am getting the same response as I have mentioned in the first post, other than this I also wanted to share that when I leave a disk in the computer and then reboot then machine then after reboot it is playing the disc but then not when the disc is ejected. I mean that when the try to reinsert the disc then it comes up with the same message, is there anything I can try out to solve this issue???

Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that which version of AnyDvd you are having???? If you are having version lower than current 6.8.9.0 release then get the same and see if it is helping.

I had thought of the same and I have updated to the same as well but then I don’t know why under imgburn info shows the below thing:
    Filter Name: AnyDVD
    File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
    File Version: 6.8.8.8
    File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
    Product Name: AnyDVD
    Product Version: 6.8.8.8
    Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
    Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2011 SlySoft, Inc.
    I have crossed check it out as well but then when I run ImgBurn then I get the same result.