Thread: Where can i get Specific Codecs list for CloneDVD Mobile Output

Where can i get Specific Codecs list for CloneDVD Mobile Output

I am really disappointed as the output options are labeled by device rather than Codec which are not providing much information to determine compatibility, is there anyone who can help me out in getting Specific Codecs list for CloneDVD Mobile Output?? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Where can i get Specific Codecs list for CloneDVD Mobile Output

I am really disappointed as the output options are labeled by device rather than Codec which are not providing much information to determine compatibility, is there anyone who can help me out in getting Specific Codecs list for CloneDVD Mobile Output?? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.
    Even I am looking for the same, I believe that users of CloneDVD Mobile are aware of the codec and they know that which codes is supported by their mobile but then I don’t know why the codec is treating us like a noob an providing us with compatibility requirements for devices, I really wish if there could be an expert mode where I can select and view the available output options as per the codec. Anyways if anyone finds out a list of Specific Codecs for CloneDVD Mobile Output then please post the same here, it will be highly appreciated.

I don’t know why there is a need for the same, I mean that they are already providing us with the options where the device are listed on CloneDVDmobile but then if you are not having your device there in the list then you should better contact slysoft support and address the same, I think that they will surely help you out with it. Hope that helps.

Yes I am not having my device listed on CloneDVDmobile and that is the reason I am looking out for Codecs,I don’t think that contacting the slysoft support will be of any use as they have not updated the slysoft support from a long time where as there is a new device every week, I don’t know why are they lacking behind in this.

I just wanted to know the device you are having, I have checked slysoft and have found the below oned to be the latest Android Devices that has been added for (2011/2012), just check it out”
    • Vizio tablet
    • Toshiba Thrive
    • Motorola XOOM
    • ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101
    • Samsung Epic 4G Android Smartphone
    • ASUS Transformer
    • Kindle Fire
    • Xoom
    • HP Touchpad
    • Nokia Lunia
    • BlackBerry Playbook
    • Galaxy Tab