Thread: Can't access two finger scroll in LogMeIn Ignition on Ipad

Can't access two finger scroll in LogMeIn Ignition on Ipad

I have recently installed the Logmein ignition software on my Ipad, it’s quite satisfying for me till now except for one issue. I have noticed that I am always unable to access or scroll any of the windows that are actively opened on the screen through LogMeIn ignition.

Till now I have tried out other two machines; one running Lion and another running Snow Leopard but both of them showed the same behavior. The two figure swip action always fails. And also I would like to tell that whenever I tried to log in through a desktop I can easily access the scroll feature through the scroll wheel.

Re: Can't access two finger scroll in LogMeIn Ignition on Ipad

My issue is exact copy past of yours. Even I am having the exact same issue with my windows 7 system and my iPad. Also let me tell you that I am running iOS5 with my iPad. The issue is the same; even I can’t see the two figure scrolling functionality working in my system with all the applications like mozialla, word, office applications etc.

I have already been suggested with many of the suggestions; I was told to get the latest software for the Client machine but that didn’t help then later on again I was told to try out updating the ignition application to its latest version. But doing all these things didn’t make any difference.

And also I would like to tell that whenever I tried to log in through a desktop I can easily access the scroll feature through the scroll wheel.
    I am not a technical man or an expert but still looking into your positives and negatives I can at least make out that the issue is completely different. It has nothing to do with the iPad and ignition interface. The reason for me being so sure about this thing is that even I had this issue once few years ago when I was having the older version of LogMeIn. I still remember when I had the issue, there were not solution provided to me for next few months but then later on when the latest version of LogMeIn came up the issue went off in this latest one.

The reason for me being so sure about this thing is that even I had this issue once few years ago when I was having the older version of LogMeIn. I still remember when I had the issue, there were not solution provided to me for next few months but then later on when the latest version of LogMeIn came up the issue went off in this latest one.
    That’s what exactly even I was about to say. First of all this issue is not a unique one. It had already created havoc some few years aog. In the initial version the two scroll figure was working fine but then in the later upgrades the scrolling issue came up with a huge mess and later on this issue kept on continuing for the next few upgrades then again the issue got fixed in the further versions. This thing kept on continued until now.

And now after a long time I can see the same issue harassing this generation users but I am now not one of them.

Not the best solution but I as assure you that this trick can keep things working for a while or else you can call it as a temporary solution:

• Open Ignition on your iPad
    • Settings
    • Scroll Direction
    • Select and check the alternate one
    • Then again check the one which was already been selected

Now check out your 2 finger scroll, it might be running properly. Make sure that you follow these steps everytime you open Ignition. It did work in my case so I am sure it will work in yours too.

Had the same issue with ignition being installed in my iPad but fortunately it didn’t stayed for a longer time in my case? I somehow managed to get the solution for this issue.

What I did was just uninstalled the LogMeIn Ignition from my iPad and removed it completely from the device and then later on again re-downloaded and reinstalled it after doing so I restarted the iPad. That’s it, now if I access Ignition I would find that the 2 finger scroll is working alright as if there were no issues with it before or ever. Don’t know how but it somehow worked.

And now after a long time I can see the same issue harassing this generation users but I am now not one of them.
    Why is it so that only this issue has been carried over since from its first version but not in all of them? I am totally confused, if they find a work around in one of the upgrade then why not those fix stays for the other upcoming updates. Anyways this is quite interesting to see that this problem is being continuing from version to version without failing, would me more interesting to see when this issue goes off. For your kind information let me tell you that scrolling is till now one of my favorite feature and I am desperately waiting for that feature to get fixed so that I can use this application. Hope that I would get fix in the next update, I would better not use it till they sort out the things.

Wow that’s great, uninstalling, reinstalling and then rebooting seem to worked in my case too. But there was just a slight change, after I did the complete installing again the scrolling issue was still around but then later on when I also tried out that ignition settings suggestion that is mentioned above everything worked fine from then. I need not have to change the settings again and again each time I get into the ignition.

So for those people who tried out the un-installation process and found it not worthy please try it out again and then follow the other given suggestion too, it will definitely work same as in my case.