Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-03-2012

Hamachi VPN status shows network adapter error in Hamachi

Hi friends my sisters have hosted network and I have joined it all the things working like a charm. Now problem is there is exclamation mark with the my sisters computer name and if I check status at that time it shows network adapter error. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?
Old 14-03-2012

Re: Hamachi VPN status shows network adapter error in Hamachi

After reading your network adapter error related problem I would like to suggest you that you should create new network by visiting the logmein official site and after creating new network your problem will get solved. I hope this information will be helpful for you.
Old 14-03-2012

Even I was also looking for the solution about this issue and then I realized that I need to create network from official site if the logmein. Now after that I have visited the official site of the logmein and then signin there. then I have clicked on the ?network? option and selected ?create network?. After creating the network all the things started working properly.

You should also try this solution and then see what the result is.
Old 14-03-2012

in my computer I hamachi network adapter is missing in the device manager. I have windows Vista operating system. I have tried to search the solution on the internet ut I didn?t get any help. If any one having same problem and have answer for this then let me know.
Old 14-03-2012

I have read your problem, regarding hamachi network adapter and to solve this problem you should manually install network adapter and after installing the network adapter manually you will not get any issues. You have to also check open device manger and then click on view button and then select show hidden devices. Check whether that makes any difference or not?
Old 14-03-2012

To manually install network adapters you have to follow these steps.

First you have to type hdwwiz in start menu search box (for win vista or win7) or start menu and click on run and then type type hdwwiz.cpl (For XP). Now after that you have to press enter key. After doing that you have to select ?Yes, I have already connected the hardware.?. Now after that you have to scroll down installed device list and select Add a new hardware device. After doing that click on ?Install the hardware that I manually select from a list? and then click on network adapters and then select have disk. Choose browse. Now you have to locate Hamachi.inf and then you select Ok. After that installation of adapter will finish.
Old 14-03-2012

If after finishing the manual installation of adapters you find any problems then you have to go to the network connection and then measure that Hamachi adapter is not listed as local area network. If it is listed as local area network then you have to change the name to Hamachi and then your problem gets solved.
Old 14-03-2012

Yes same thing happen with me also. After manual installation of the network adaptors I was facing problem and then I have rename local area network 4 to Hamachi and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should try this trick and check what the situation is.
Old 14-03-2012

in my computer while manually installing network adaptor I get The system cannot find the file specified error. I have tried different solution but problem does not get solved. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,