Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not able to uninstall Hamachi

Windows Software

Old 14-03-2012

Not able to uninstall Hamachi

In my computer I have installed Hamachi. I want to uninstall Hamachi but I am facing problem. it does not uninstall without accessing hamachi-update.msi. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

Old 14-03-2012

Re: Not able to uninstall Hamachi

I haveread your problem and I would like to tell you that you should download Tuneup from internet and then install it in your computer. Now after installing Tune Up in your computer you have to start TuneUp uninstall manager in your computer and then try to remove it. May be with the help of this your problem will get solved.
Old 14-03-2012

I was also experiencing the problem while uninstalling Hamachi from my computer and after that I have successfully manage to remove Hamachi from my computer with the help of Perfect Uninstaller. You should download perfect uninstaller and then uninstall Hamachi with the help of it. I hope after that your problem will get solved. if your problem does not get solved then let me know.
Old 14-03-2012

After reading your solution I have first tried to fix this problem by downloading TuneUp and installing it but that does not make any difference. Perfect uninstaller does not help to fix this issue. If there is any other solution regarding this then let me know.
Old 14-03-2012

You have to remove this key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\2F1C8FD962ED3D9409B931C2C3A5EC6B\SourceList” and after removing this key you have to restart your computer and then your problem will get solved.

To remove the key you have to first open start menu and then click on run (XP) or search box (Vista or 7) and then you have to type regedit . now registry editor woll open and you have to look for the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\2F1C8FD962ED3D9409B931C2C3A5EC6B\SourceList and delete this key.

According to me this solution will fix this problem.
Old 14-03-2012

Yes removing the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\2F1C8FD962ED3D9409B931C2C3A5EC6B\SourceList will solve this problem. I am suggesting you this solution because I was also facing same problem and after that I have tried different uninstaller program which does not make any difference.

After that my friend suggested me this solution and then my problem gets solved. you should also try this solution.
Old 14-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontu View Post
You have to remove this key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\2F1C8FD962ED3D9409B931C2C3A5EC6B\SourceList” and after removing this key you have to restart your computer and then your problem will get solved.

To remove the key you have to first open start menu and then click on run (XP) or search box (Vista or 7) and then you have to type regedit . now registry editor woll open and you have to look for the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\2F1C8FD962ED3D9409B931C2C3A5EC6B\SourceList and delete this key.

According to me this solution will fix this problem.
I have removed the registry key and then when I start my computer and try to uninstall Hamachi at that time it does not give any error. Now all the things are working like a charm.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,