Thread: ImgBurn error message "L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed, Invalid Field in CDB"

ImgBurn error message "L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed, Invalid Field in CDB"

Last night when I was trying to burn a dvd then i started getting error message saying that:"L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed, Invalid Field in CDB" and after that the burning process stops. I have the image of the file with 8.14 GB Size. Can anyone suggest me any solution for this problem. Thanks

Re: ImgBurn error message "L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed, Invalid Field in CDB"

The issue that you are facing might be due to bug in the drive's firmware and so i would like to suggest you to click on the Ignore/Continue button when you are getting this error message and after that your issue will get solved. If this doesnt work then i would like to suggest you to do a Firmware update and you should uninstall the driver and install it again to fix this issue.

Re: ImgBurn error message "L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed, Invalid Field in CDB"

this issue due to bug in the drive's firmware and so i would like to suggest you to make click on the Ignore/Continue while getting this error message and after that your issue will get solved. if this also doesn't work to solve issue, then i would like to suggest you to make Firmware update and you should uninstall the driver and install it again
    Thanks for the replies. I have tried to update the drives firmware to latest one but after that also i am getting the same error and i have also clicked on the Ignore/Continue button while getting this error but still the problem doesnt solve. Now i dont know what to do and how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest any other solutions. Thank you