Thread: Hamachi VPN for android

Hamachi VPN for android

I really wish to see the Hamachi client for Android. I am not programmer but I think that this will be quite simple for making the port as of the Linux version and then place one simple GUI at the top. I would like to request you all to post your suggestions/comments on this. Thank you.

re: Hamachi VPN for android

Many users need access from time to time to computers that are not connected to your local network, but where they have information they need. On your home computer, for example and it is not easy unless you have a private network to access. Hamachi is the tool you need if that's your case. Under a simple P2P system, it offers you the ability to create your own VPN, or join any other already created, and access content from any computer on the Hamachi network without problems, while maintaining a Full encryption security and all data transmissions.

This is really going to be work for this. Just imagine that you are using the this app with the help of your Smartphone. This is really great and I am waiting for this. There will be no problem if I can have access to my network computer from my phone.

By integrating the Android platform, LogMeIn is one of the first publishers to support in its bid to take over remote control key OS for smartphones. They have presented as one of the flagship products of LogMeIn, the platform Rescue + Mobile enables companies to offer a support to administer or repair remote. Its characteristic: no client-side installation, procedures are carried out by a simple Internet connection.

If the multi-OS support appears to be a necessity in the economic model of LogMeIn, choose to add Android is a real issue, while the mobility market has only two terminals equipped with the OS whose marketing is not yet open. This is an opportunity in the medium term and it is important. for LogMeIn, the stakes are much higher. Furthermore with Rescue + Mobile (and other mobile applications such as Ignition for iPhone), LogMeIn offers and applications to take control, diagnosis, and repair of inventory in storage, server management (IT Reach) , network (Hamachi), among others.