Thread: Will slysoft show the magic and make HP’s firmware encryption.

Will slysoft show the magic and make HP’s firmware encryption.

I have Sony Optiarc BC-5500S which consist 1.83 Hp firmware. It supports 2x blue ray reading. But now there is advanced version i.e. Sony latest firmware v1.06. It supports 4x blue ray reading. The application such as binflash and flasher does not support HD firmware encryption. Why don’t slysoft try and make the firmware encryption for drivers of HP. I am sure that customer will buy such firmware. So I was just thinking that is there any way that slysoft will consider to create a paid application just as binflash and flasher?

Re: Will slysoft show the magic and make HP’s firmware encryption.

Binflash is the software which helps you to flash your DVD burner with the help of firmware file.
    The goal of the flasher beta is to create a generic cross platform (CD/DVD)-ROM drive firmware while flashing the software.
    There is optiarc firmware HQ which provides the firmware software for most of the laptop company. You have to search firmare hQ in Google. Google will show you the entire related topic for firmware HQ. Then select firmware HQ. Then the home page will appear
    Select the manufactorer like optiarc etc. then it version you are using. Then select the firmware. Then download it.

Re: Will slysoft show the magic and make HP’s firmware encryption.

See slysoft is the software company. It has its product i.e. AnyDVD and CloneDVD which create movie back up. While slysoft only tries to supports there software and they are not in the business of the firmware. May be in future slysoft will consider to create a paid application just as binflash and flasher?